your friend that hits on girls you like

Guest willy.wonka

I had a "friend" who did this , I say "friend" cause I know for a fact a real friend wouldn't pull that kind of shit. I confronted the guy on the subject and he denied it... I don't really chill with him anymore pretty much because he's on the run from the law but if he was still her I still woulden't chill with him. My advice : Stop hanging out with that guy he's a fucking looser.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aw Shucks face

Just one comment Willy Wonka, the way you submit posts it sounds as though you're talking to this dude you have a problem with. Yeah, ummm, I saw you're number of posts, I'm sorry about that. But on the other hand I have to agree with basically all these smart people, ya gotta let the girl decide, but let her nice, know what I'm saying. And fuck a herb ass dickhead friend, that loser should get off your cock. I think we all know the man with the heart is none other than big Willy.

Never take advice from a girl about a girl... so the fact you're arguing with a chick (kettie) about this baffles me. They know less about what they want than we do. Chicks/women/girls are like near-sighted drivers on auto-pilot... the first road that comes into their field of vision they've gotta turn down because otherwise they wouldn't feel they were acknowledging their intuition. Girls usually funtion on the exact opposite of logic. Emotion.

Archived