your friend that hits on girls you like

Guest willy.wonka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i was in the same situation....so far i've put the guys car up for sale, advertised gay sex on the net, posting his name and number, written his name and number in various bathrooms across the south, advertising gay sex and cocaine sales, chat under his name, calling people out, and then giving them "my" home address, the list goes on. i hate him and am taking some serious revenge

Originally posted by casekonly

i was in the same situation....so far i've put the guys car up for sale, advertised gay sex on the net, posting his name and number, written his name and number in various bathrooms across the south, advertising gay sex and cocaine sales, chat under his name, calling people out, and then giving them "my" home address, the list goes on. i hate him and am taking some serious revenge

:eek: now THAT'S revenge. :golf clap::lol:

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

WONKA - kick that fools ass into the water and tell him to start swimmin to the main land cause he aint welcome anywhere close to you. If that fucker's trying to spite you, spite him first. FUCK HIS MOTHER AND THEN SHOW EVERYONE THE FLIX.... if he don't have a mother, get with his sister.... you get the idea, put him in his place.

Ima have to go with dirtys option, let him know you aren't gon let him fuck with you.

fuck that.

Unless she's your girlfriend, he has every right to hit on her...if she's really into you what he does or says wont matter. It might so happen that you two have the same taste in women. Personally it drives me up the wall when girls "claim" guys, like "oh i've been hitting on him for a while and he came over last night and we talked, so back off he's mine" fuck that mentallity. It just makes you sound really insecure, "If another guy hits on the girl i like it will throw off my game and she wont like me" Let the girl make up her mind about who she wants to be with.

Guest willy.wonka

fuck that

kettie..this is the only time im gonna tell you shut your peanutbutter ass.

letting her make up her mind is the only good you said, other than that..you support a guy that tells everybody how good he is in bed..that he has a bigger penis than everybody,gets laid by every girl..bla bla bla bla bla.thats all we hear from him..you understand?bla bla bla...im sure you would fuck him..catch some herpes on the way.

everybody around here agrees..the guy im talking about..is very insecure.im the man that lets her do what she wants and doesnt get pouty when she talks to other guys.BUT when it comes to this guy i get pissed.no friend of mine does that to me...i openly express how i feel about this girl..i think i could fall in love with her...NOT..STAY AWAY..SHES MINE..FUCK YOU KETTIE.infact..everybody knows im falling for her..even him.

from what i hear and know..he doesnt kick back wiht any of his old friends cause they know hes a vampire,liar,shit talker, sleeps with his best friends girlfriend kinda guy.non of his old friends kick back with this guy..they dont want to.

so this little rich boy comes to us...

and he has no right...friends dont do that to friends.

if he's not my friend, he must be my enemy, so i keep him close.

he probably already read this shit, but i dont give a fuck..it took so much for me not to hit him the other night.but that could have also been my rage dying down...

im sure he knows not to fuck with this girl..if he did, an ass beating wouldnt be proper...my buckknife would.

im a really angry guy deep down inside, but i've learned to control that, but if something happens...i promised myself that if a man fucks my wife, i will kill him... but first i would make him cut his own balls off, throw them into the ocean and let the crabs eat um.

Guest willy.wonka
Originally posted by StarzAbove

Never kill anyone over a girl its not worth there mad girls out there you know this!

I'd prob get peeps 2 stomp his ass for me! Its always funner that way!

JUMPED

i'll keep tht in mind..im not gonna kill the guy.

Re: fuck that.

Originally posted by Kettiecat

Unless she's your girlfriend, he has every right to hit on her...if she's really into you what he does or says wont matter. It might so happen that you two have the same taste in women. Personally it drives me up the wall when girls "claim" guys, like "oh i've been hitting on him for a while and he came over last night and we talked, so back off he's mine" fuck that mentallity. It just makes you sound really insecure, "If another guy hits on the girl i like it will throw off my game and she wont like me" Let the girl make up her mind about who she wants to be with.

bullshit,,,, if its your friend, your ace boon coon, you gotta show them the respect. if its some fool, then yeah, all for one, one for all. but this is the former.....

Is she "YOUR" girl? How can you claim rights on somehting that is not yours.

If the guy makes rude offensive cheesy comments about his penis and what he does in bed, I understand calling him out on that. That is not hitting on a girl you like, that is being rude offensive and cheesy and no one wants to hear a guy act like that.

which leads me to my next question, if he's so obnoxious WHY DOESN'T THE GIRL TELL HIM TO FUCK OFF. If she has and he doesn't listen then you can beat his ass for disrespecting a girl. But if she hasn't said anything 1) she needs to learn to stand up for herself or 2) she likes it.

I don't know the guy but from what you said it just sounds like he's a loser, hate on him for that, beat his ass for that, I just do not agree with beating him up cause he hit on the girl you could "see yourself falling in love with".

Guest willy.wonka

alien nightowls created love

sorry yeah, fish tosser.

hate on him for this and that..but not for pullin game on the girl i like..so stupid.

one thing i like about hawaii, is the respect..you girl, are straight up haole.youre not welcomed around here.out of all these people that i would invite to stay in my home..from this nonsence youre telling me...you just not welcomed.

and really......i dont care if you dant care.thought i'd let you know how haole you are.

this girl(the girl that rocks my world) has so many callers...it seems that im the only one that she calls.i feel that she's tired of these bogus ass people that have no feelings and live like fish..i think she is much smarter than that.if she fell for his bullshit, i would think differently...."fuck a girl that is dumb enough to fall for a guy like that".

there are so many people that love this girl, i feel like im the bottom of the list, but im finding out that i may be the only one.she is the only one that i will open my mind to, she has my key.i've written so many love letters to her and her answers to each and every one of them is perfect...

you think im worried about what she wants?

im worried that my friend is my enemy.

whats my occupation?"eyes for the blind" bitch.go find some lovin.

Guest willy.wonka

you know your opinion is false

how can you bump a guy like that?

give me a good reason why you think his actions are justified.....dont come up with some bullshit, "as long as she's single, he has every right to". well, because, he doesnt!unless he's satan.

so give me one good reason.

-he doesnt love her, i know that.

-lesbo putting thoughts into his head, i know that.

-the kid, for some dumb reason, wants to prove he's better than me..which he isnt.

tell me something i dont know about this cat..or this girl..or this shituation.

Guest -MOE LESTER-
Originally posted by Kettiecat

which leads me to my next question, if he's so obnoxious WHY DOESN'T THE GIRL TELL HIM TO FUCK OFF. If she has and he doesn't listen then you can beat his ass for disrespecting a girl. But if she hasn't said anything 1) she needs to learn to stand up for herself or 2) she likes it.

BECAUSE GIRLS ARE FUCKING STUPID AND ALWAYS FALL FOR THE ASSHOLE!

Originally posted by willy.wonka

how can you bump a guy like that?

give me a good reason why you think his actions are justified.....dont come up with some bullshit, "as long as she's single, he has every right to". well, because, he doesnt!unless he's satan.

why doesn't he have a right to hit on her, because you liked her first?

thats so childish. If the girl likes you, which seems to be the case, why even stress out about his actions? If his actions don't bother the girl, who are you to step in and say how he should act around her? It sounds like you are insecure with where you stand in her life so you’re trying to control his relations with her.

In my group of friends its quite common for two of us to be liking the same guy. Never once has this caused a problem. The girl that was meant to get the guy will get the guy, end of story. None of that "I care more about him than you" bullshit.

He's only disrespecting you if the girl has made it clear she doesn't want to be with him and wants to be with you. Other than that she's free game.

• 2 months later...

Archived