your friend that hits on girls you like

Guest willy.wonka

Guest willy.wonka

is that a sign of no respect?stupidity?insecurity?

as far as i know..i got this homie that we call std behind his back.i messed with this one girl and the next thing you know..he's trying to mess with her.pissed me off..i wanted to scrap.

i was trying to hook up with this other girl..this guy tells my friends, "watch me cockblock wonka".the fucker comes to the table where im at and starts in with his shit.i let it slide until i heard that he did it on purpose.i was ready to kick him outa the crew.no respect for other members/could care less if you was in my crew type deal.

so lately i've been falling in love with this girl and that guy is pushin me to the point..this girl i like happens to be seen with my homegirl..a lesbian tht hates me cause i like her friend.so she tells my friend that she wants a 3som with my friend, her and the girl im lovin..

this guy knows how i feel and plays the part of the pond..this lesbian is trying to piss me off by using my friend...and he's dumb..he goes for it.

i pull him to the side to talk with him..later on that night i tried fighting with him...

not because of the girl, but because this boy is steppin on my stomping grounds.

i really want to kill this person...but he's my friend or is he?

1. the guy hits on every girl that i have a little or big connection with

2.i pulled him to the side and talked already..3times

3.i really dont know what ot do..i want to kill him, but i dont want to kill him.kinda hard.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WONKA - kick that fools ass into the water and tell him to start swimmin to the main land cause he aint welcome anywhere close to you. If that fucker's trying to spite you, spite him first. FUCK HIS MOTHER AND THEN SHOW EVERYONE THE FLIX.... if he don't have a mother, get with his sister.... you get the idea, put him in his place.

nah really, go with your feelings, strangle that rat bastard feel natural when you're killing

spilling some blood don't care if it's from a bullet hole or a cut a punch to the eye

wut wut be hard when you stick it to her butt unravel a new chapter called fuckt

for your friend he'll try to get over on you to no end that's the lowest kind of man

the one that will front laugh and hit the blunt run scams make some other plans

behind your back with your girl I know it's wack but they'll steal your world

then he'll be the one that's bustin pearls on her neck if you let yourself be in check

you'll get flexed on by weaklings you can expect it make sure your serious

when you're speaking not delirious.

uhh uhh wut wut, defeat em with one punch!!

Guest willy.wonka

my favorite lines for these guys are, "you must think im stupid"

cause he tells me im trippin...whatever..i know how things work, you cant con a con.fuck that.

a girl that i thuoght was my friend did that too me once.. she went to the bar and he was there..and she was dancing with him all nasty..then giving him a massage and shit..fucking skank i found out and beat the shit out of her.. i didnt even care about the guy..i thought it was disrespectful.. so now none of my friends mess with guys i like.. i call dibbs on that shit.. before i even get with them..

coffie's advice

if this girl really likes you then she will understand you have a stupid freind and she will pay nothing to it, if she flirts with him then dont fall in love and waste your time with some trick.

as for your boy, tell him stright up why you always after girls i get with and tell him to stop, or trying hiting on girls he likes then say to him see what it feels like, maby he just needs a taste of his own medcine.

but always remember.... BRO'S BEFORE HOE's !

ahh that shit pisses me off...used to be friends with this gay guy and every time we went somewhere he would start flirting with all the guys im flirting with...the guys arent even gay and he tries putting moves on them..its fucked up...couldnt even go to the mall with him cuz he would be flirting with all the guys i met...ugh

Guest willy.wonka

i feel bad cause of all this drama..its true, but non the less, i feel bad..i hope he knows not to have a 3som...but most important, i hope he knows that he has to watch what he's doing..cause man..this guy thinks with his dick way too much..a compliment yes, but stay away..you know..he feels bad,i feel bad..girl doesnt know.

if hes as much of a dick about it as you say he is.. the girl should just not even be trying to talk to him, because i know that if you go and try to start talking to a girl right when your friend is, she usually pays you no mind... unless of course im the guy talking to her first, in which case she gets stolen..

uh... i have no advice...

Guest KING BLING

Clown the fuck out of your friend about him being on your dick so hard that he even tries to get where it has been....in front of people...while you punch him...

Originally posted by KING BLING

Clown the fuck out of your friend about him being on your dick so hard that he even tries to get where it has been....in front of people...while you punch him...

i disagree, calling your friend on stuff he does that other people dont realize/know about, especially if you twist it to make him/her look even worse, is one of the most annoying things.. ever.

Re: coffie's advice

Originally posted by Coffie Crave

yeah, that's true.

i have a friend who just fucking hits on everyone. ex girlfriends, current girlfriends. he never gets any, so i usually dont mind, but its fucking annoying.

i was at a party, sitting in a room with my girl, everyone leaves that room to give us some space, and he's fucking sitting there next to her. it took him 10 minutes to get the fucking hint. blah.

Guest willy.wonka

thats what happens when you drink i guess...im cool with my friend, talked with the girl that i love and damn..i think she likes me.

talking with her makes it all better..i told her what happened between us and she was still there...for me.

i know my friend got the point last night...he wants to take me to a massage parlor and get my dick sucked.he's a good guy that thinks with his dick...no problem there.

it just hurts, you know?

and bros before hoes...

you gota realize that if it comes to that..your bro wouldnt be hittin on the girl you like...

but if it comes down to guys fighting over one girl...nope:nope:

I went to school with a dude like this. I'm making the moves on this girl I like and he actually walks into my room and sits down on my bed with the two of us. dude starts flirting immediately and I'm thinking what the fuck? he decides he wants to get me out of my own room so he can try to bust some moves. dude offers to let me go ride his motorcycle (which I had tried to get him to do before, but he wouldn't)...so I'm like...hell yeah...gimme the keys. At this point I'm kinda laughing, because I know what he's trying to do. I know the girl digs me enough that I don't have to be worried...so I take his bike out and rag the living shit out of it. I even had a cop turn around to come after me, but I didn't wait around to see if he popped the cherries. I got back like 20 minutes later. Dude was all worried about his bike. I told him I kinda had to make a few side trips to lose a cop, but that it was all good. He left my room right after that and the girl simply said...don't ever do that to me again. Apparently he fired on her the second I walked out of the room. She set him straight immediately and he had to wait for me to get back with his bike.

Guest mikro137

i fucking hate people like that. im not the "pimping" type , so if im flexing on a girl , i am doing it for way more reasons than fucking her ya know. but its also a good sign (if youre like me) if a girl is a fucking flakey ass slut or not.

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by willy.wonka

he wants to take me to a massage parlor and get my dick sucked.he's a good guy that thinks with his dick.

Undertone.

But anyways, by all means he's a dick, but dude, if the lesbian and the girl you're after are hot, and the possibility of a 3some is real... none but like, 3 of my very best friends would get saved from the backstab.

Originally posted by Coffie Crave

No offense, but I hate when dude's try to say bros before hoes as an excuse to do all kinds of foul shit. I have a friend that cockblocks on a regular basis and then if anyone calls him on it he says "bro's before hoe's man." And every time he tries to take a chick you're talking to he says bros before hoes. It's like his fucking slogan or something. In fact this guy waited till I passed out at a party and then tried to take this girl I'd been dating for months upstairs to "talk." When I woke up, it was nothing but "bros before hoes man, c'mon." It works both ways, if you were really my "bro" you wouldn't be trying to fuck my girlfriend. Needless to say we're no longer friends, but I convinced him not to press charges...

For mr. wonka, i think, if you talked to your boy, he has fair warning. Now if he pulls the same shit again, break his teeth...

That will be all...

Guest willy.wonka

3som isnt real...its just something to shake things up...the 2 girls are scorpios...i love how they work.the girl im after is by all means beautiful..the other is a straight up tomboy..they're not really even together..tomboy just makes it look that way to keep the competition(me) away.sad [art is, tomboy is my good friend too, but damn a scorpio that throws old friendships away...she still loves me, but she's being mean.

my homie is the pond for the tomboy..a good friend that thinks with his dick..guy can mack some chicks too, but he talks too much..he was invited home by 2 girls that night.one that i already boned and one that was my highschool friend that i was trying to bone, but something better came.

the beautiful girl.....this girl has shown me the light..so much complications when i first started to get to know her..but i didnt mind and neither did she.it only started getting ruff when she came back to the island.cause everybody knows her..everybody knows me, but what they didnt know, is that we knew eachother...a lot of haterade was passed around and people's oldschool crushes started to raise back up.i know my homie digs her..i think almost every guy that i've met that knows her..digs her.its something in her eyes.

hold up, im gonna find the perfect picture of what a dick looks like.

Archived