Holy Power Outages!

Smart

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I live in Ny and have had power since yesterday around 9pm. Its funny how much we depend on electricity. This also goes to show once again how vulnerable we are to problems. anyways the streets are pretty bare nobody taking metro north,and the bee-line is down. and on the positive, no charge for public beaches today.

Originally posted by ODS-1

Think about it, how would the computer work.

I,m in Florida and we had blackouts here.

1) Hence the words SUFFICIENT FUCKING GENERATOR

2) I'm in Orlando. I saw nothing in the local news about any part of

Florida losing power...

Guest mikro137

yeah i am mad salty i didnt stay in NYC a couple extra days like i wanted to , this shit is off the hook. , also where the hell did queso come from?! boring night valeting or something? ;)

Originally posted by ETHREADZNY

and on the positive, no charge for public beaches today.

i heard the beaches were closed because of an untreated sewage dump into the water caused by all of this.

so finally i hear something about detroit area on the news where my family is, they went to the segment saying "i know we have been pretty self centered on nyc. so lets go to michigan and find out whats happening there"...then about 2 minutes into this guys report, they totally just cut him off while he was still talking and said, 'ok, now back to you bob in new york.' i thought that was funny.

i just got my power back.leme tell you whats goin on in detroit.alrite first of all the traffic lights dont work so its hell when your on the road.gas stations are crowded with motherfuckers trying to buy water.you cannot find cold water here.people cant get gas so they cant get anywhere.i took a trip to the gas station..woo shit is all dark.the motherfuckers are raising the price of water.the iceboxes are all broken into and all the ice is gone.theres trucks selling water out the back for high prices.people are in the store stelaing shit.thats about it. i dont know if this is going on today but it was yesterday.pretty cool if you like free food from assholes that raise water prices. also it is hot as fuck.we had a thunder storm and mad rain so shit is really moist.no AC so it was hard to sleep.

black out nyc

ok what u do. did anyone go bombing. i went up to the train stations and walked the tracks and hit a clean train with throwies. i seen some stores looted. it was actually fun alot of cops but dead as fuck. and pretty annoying having no light and using flaish lights and shit. :D

Guest Pilau Hands

i don't know, to the extreme anger of my loved-ones, i went about business as usual. i was on lexington, and just stayed in the park til like 8, then walked across the 59th st. bridge and got home

it was pretty interesting to see how boring nighttime was w/o electricity. i now see why people went to bed when the sun went down.

gg on getting the power up.

good lookin out

I’ve never seen so many stars in the city. I definitely got my damage on but I didn’t capitalize enough, I suppose. It’s just so damn hot and humid that I got tired.

It’s weird. I ran into so many people on the streets and parks that I haven’t seen in eons. Nobody had anything to do except walk around at all hours of the night.

hahaha, I just heard NYPD Commissioner Ray Kelly, trying to put a happy face on things, say that "[The NYPD] actually made less arrests last night than would on a normal summer night."

FUCKING DUH! The cops were ONLY swamped AND there weren't any fucking lights!

People were cleared out of the trains shortly after the outage, ppl should have been painting the shit outta the trains/tunnels. I had to walk so fucking far out in brooklyn from the city, with my family from out of town. shit was fucked up, we walked for like 3 hours or some shit. Walking over the manhattan bridge with a thousand other people on the main road while everything was pitch black, and subway cars stopped on the tracks....it was a pretty cool experience.