the tales of a fat shit on his chair (FLIX)

toad_AAA

toad/owel/owel! BITCH N*99A!!! ~ WE DONT DIG!~

you need to PUT DOWN your pen cause you suck. looks like you spent 3 years of never practicing.

NO ones feeling your shit NO SUPRISE OVER HERE!!!

if joker called you bitch you better respond nicely and not say a peep about it. YOU DISREPECTING , AW MAN FUCK YOU BITCH N*99A!

:mad2: toy till you die!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Niik, sucks about the cheap 2way. I used to have a two-way, the platinum one with the cool alerts, but then the girl that was supposed to get it turned on never came through, and I got all mad and threw it out my apartment window... Don't get me started....

To Owel, 3-D, like 2-D takes practice, you must learn the basics before moving on young grasshopper...

Thats it

Originally posted by DrSeusLives

Yo toad, what are you using anyways? Is it a webcam or a digital cam? But yeah, post some 2Ds along with some new 3D shit. Looking forward to the work.

p.e.a.c.e.

piece of shit webcam

my dad might let me borow his sCANER PRINTER SHIT so i might get some stuff up and im getting like 20 new prismas tmw that'll help

Niik needs to get off the internet because he's spending to much time argueing whos "crap" is better. I bet you've only hit the wall maybe a couple times within the last month or so. (tags, pieces, whatever). No one cares what you put on the internet...it's what you contribute to the outdoors.

And to toad: Go back to simple 2 demensional letters...learn how the letters should look and go from that. It's all about sturcture, proportion, and placement. Peace.

Fuck prismas...your still a beginner. Spend your money on that stuff when your decent enough to rock decent fills with decent letters. Unless your racking the markers. And don't wait to start practicing letters until you get markers. Just work on letters and less on fills. Fills are easy. If you know colors and cool designs.

dammit i draw robots just like the one on the right.

you ever draw squares for ears on em?

aaaaaaaaarrrgh i need to find my gel pen character roadmap/blackbook and steal a scanner.

oh ya what kind of ink did you use? or did you have them scannned in and then printed on whole sheets?

it doesn't mater if he can do better. That shit is still below bottom-rung.

Bullshit you've been doing 2d's for 3 years. I didn't want to comment on this bullshit, enough people have already told you off about your attempts at 3d and your runaway mouth. . .but that 2d. . .jesus. . .. and now you're saying you need some expensive markers to work on your letters.

I work with whatever kind of pencil or pen i can find kid, nothing else. I never colour my sketches. If u want to work on a colour scheme, think it up in your head and go paint it. But for now you should be sketching your arse off if you are half serious about this shit.

fuckit why waste our time.

1. This Is the INTERNET quit your E-Thuggin. Jesus.

2. Heed advice esp. from people like Joker quit pulling out your guns everytime someone attempts to tell you something, life isn't fair, deal with it.

3. That pic is still blurry as fuck, you really could benefit from either a. a better camera/scanner or take some book-work to office max, have them scan and put it on a cd. as for the piece, I would say go simple.

4. For all your work, go simple, before you feel the need to bust out markers, paints, crayons etc, just fucking sketch your ass off. your bound to get something good after practicing.

my two cents take them or most likely leave them.

Re: Disapointed!

Originally posted by Cherry_Luv

Toad I know you could do better than that I've seen your stuff so put the stuff I've seen because what I saw up there was ok but not as good, So you better get you act together :mad2:

who is this

Originally posted by MOOGLE?

dammit i draw robots just like the one on the right.

you ever draw squares for ears on em?

aaaaaaaaarrrgh i need to find my gel pen character roadmap/blackbook and steal a scanner.

oh ya what kind of ink did you use? or did you have them scannned in and then printed on whole sheets?

nope..thats the first one ive done!!! just kinda did it really..remember the film with johnny number 5 and that asain fellow from the eighties? hahahaha that shit was awesome kinda reminds me of it. ahh childhood

Toad,

I think you need to step back for a minute, and really look through your work. I know that it sucks when someone just jumps off and says "You Suck" or "Youre wack" or any other varitation. This is a game of ego, but you have to earn your ego. Your stuff does need work. Read what people say when they say something, then go look at your sketches and see if what they are telling you has some bearing.

Dont come out swinging all of the time. If you do, youre setting yourself up to be put in your place very quickly. Not only that, but since youre doing so on this board, youre being put in your place very quickly, by alot of heads, very publicly. So just kick back, and remember this corny little saying and think about how true it is. "Only SMALL dogs bark"

Dont get yourself caught up in that category.

That actually goes to alot of the people who just sit around and blast people on this board.

Just do your thing, but learn humility. It goes a long way.

Archived