the tales of a fat shit on his chair (FLIX)

toad_AAA

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by toad_AAA

comments, constuctive critisism.

Comments: You suck, you're not Daim.

Constructive critisism: Go simple, you're not Daim, stop with that ugly wanna-be 3d shit.

I see why you only judge people on the battle thread, and never get in on it..

Owl... you're a rookie until further notice. Why? Because it's obvious from everything around your W and L that you're a rookie. You've got the W and L down because it's so simple to look at what Loomit and Daim and Necz and so on, do for style. All you have to do is adapt it to your letters. Which ia what you've done. Your piece is simple enough, when broken down but it's not anything that would stand on it's own on a wall. Don't even think of putting that on a freight... not worth your time. If I were you, which I'm not so this is just my two cents, I would teach myself the basic rules of 3D styles. Trash the TV idea and really work in such simplistic forms that it's almost natural to draw that way. Like a signature. Almost everyone can sign their name without looking. You should be able to basically do the same thing with a simple style piece before attempting to move ahead. I'm in no way dissing you or trying to Toy you. I don't have time or the energy to do so. Take my advice for what it's worth and stay up. If you'r ein this for a minute, whatever with your bad self. If you really want to go somewhere and get your fifteen minutes of fame... quit reaching too high.

The whole comparrison issue of and 3D piece looking like a Daim or Loomit piece is getting old. Call 'em like you see 'em but unless you're ready to break ground and move the genre ahead... be ready for the comparrisons. If you don't like them or can't handle them... move on or change the way people see your work. You want respect and recognition, work for it.

Sup toad,

Hey man I don't know you that much but you seem like a real cool person. [i suppose..] Anyways, you helped me get onto this forum board when something was wrong with my account. That I thank you but... well...

comments, constuctive critisism.

Some people did give out their comments and you just couldn't take it. You kept on saying "post your sketches bitch" which I thought was pretty lame. Sorry... I'm a toy too but even I know that is a weak 3D. Maybe it's the poor quality of the picture, who knows. But yeah, you should go simple for a while. That's what I am doing too. I wouldn't work on 3Ds until I have EVERY LETTER DOWN. My letters are pretty weak compared to the people in the "Training Bible" thread.

Comments: I'm not feeling that 3D at all. That thing "niiks" posted was aight though. You should've finished that piece, it didn't look like it was finished. But it's nice.

Constructive Critism: I can't say anyhting that would probably help. I'm not a veteran in this game... I guess you should keep practicing, I'm doing the same as well.

---- Actually, I do have something "constructive" to say. You should learn to take negative critisism... I know how it feels when someone says "That's whack" but in reality YOU LIKE IT. Either learn to accept or just ignore. HA!

p.e.a.c.e.

ps- If you would like to see my work, I'll post it. I don't have a camera or a scanner so I have to go to my "friend's" house and use it. He's being a little weird lately so I don't know if I'll be able to get it up tomarrow. [FRIDAY] Hopefully, I will...

Guest Remorse
Originally posted by Joker

Owl... you're a rookie until further notice. Why? Because it's obvious from everything around your W and L that you're a rookie. You've got the W and L down because it's so simple to look at what Loomit and Daim and Necz and so on, do for style. All you have to do is adapt it to your letters. Which ia what you've done. Your piece is simple enough, when broken down but it's not anything that would stand on it's own on a wall. Don't even think of putting that on a freight... not worth your time. If I were you, which I'm not so this is just my two cents, I would teach myself the basic rules of 3D styles. Trash the TV idea and really work in such simplistic forms that it's almost natural to draw that way. Like a signature. Almost everyone can sign their name without looking. You should be able to basically do the same thing with a simple style piece before attempting to move ahead. I'm in no way dissing you or trying to Toy you. I don't have time or the energy to do so. Take my advice for what it's worth and stay up. If you'r ein this for a minute, whatever with your bad self. If you really want to go somewhere and get your fifteen minutes of fame... quit reaching too high.

The whole comparrison issue of and 3D piece looking like a Daim or Loomit piece is getting old. Call 'em like you see 'em but unless you're ready to break ground and move the genre ahead... be ready for the comparrisons. If you don't like them or can't handle them... move on or change the way people see your work. You want respect and recognition, work for it.

Listen to this man because he is both wise and talented. dont diss someone unless you can back it up, and even then why waste your breath. we all share the same intrests here. keep practicing.

You can tell you don't have your 2-d shit down because if you did your 3-d would be a lot stronger regardless of how new you are to it. And since you are so good at 2-d maybe you could post something so I may put my foot in my mouth, unless of course you aren't confident in you shit. Either way, i think you suck.

yep.

im a toy. i know im a toy. why dont you do the same thing and admit the fact? and then stop telling other people they suck, to be honest i dont think you have the talent to comment negatively on other peoples work. and before you moan here ill post a flic. my newest stuff...... some stickers....

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-8/203680/ker5.jpg'>

Archived