12oz Hat Battle

RumPuncher

sorry sneakers...

too many letters. I was going to write BOner but I didn't make

it fit very well. Then I realised that I would have 'boner' written on my

hat... which made me want to do it even more!!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know what you're saying mams!

They're easy to make, great to wear, and cheap too!

I couldn't find a good price on those two hats so they were

something like $15 each at a boutique, but there HAS to be a

dollar store with blank ones. I've already got a request for a red one.

and you like my cap eh?

(canuck taunting begins)

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Swif, would you be so kind so as to share your hat source?

Initial googling has found this as the best price for larger quantities at $11 a dozen. But there's a minimum of $50, and only one color per dozen. I don't need 60 hats.

Ideas?

Originally posted by nomadawhat

get a booth at the local fair and make custom hats for people for $20 with the extra's...

Yeah, but then people would want lame stuff like their names all graffed out and shit... I want to put cool stuff on em, like tits and rocket ships.

Hahahaha, I mean, how cool would it be to have a hat with a boner on it? Not the word "boner", but an actual drawing of a boner? It would be so goddamn childish, I'd love every second of it.

Good looking out Kilo... $5 is a little steep, but maybe that's the best option.

Originally posted by El Mamerro

Swif, would you be so kind so as to share your hat source?

Ideas?

the local flea market/swap meet. :)

i'm thinking about going back there to get a baby blue and yellow one and maybe look for some fruity ones that are already made.

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00221726f00000036.jpg'>

that's what they look like. don't make fun of my pink click eraser.

Shiet, if you do, can I place an order with you? I want 5. Red, black, navy blue, yellow, and white. Or whatever the fuck is available, I don't care.

I'll gladly pay. Wait no, fuck that, you got my C bot. Haha, no seriously, I'd pay.

I'll gladly pay. Wait no, fuck that, you got my C bot. Haha, no seriously, I'd pay.

hahahaha

i don't know if they have an all white one. if they don't, i'll make sure i'll find a flourescent colored one instead ;)

get on AIM sometime and we can work out the money issue.

edit: another thing, the brims on these caps are thick.

Yeah, but then people would want lame stuff like their names all graffed out and shit...

yeah.. air brush steez ...i was joking.. ::need to remember sarcasm doesn't work through typing::

you could just pre-make a bunch of boner and tits hats and get one of those big tall sticks that carry liek 20 hats and carry them around for sale.... :D .... or number them and sell them for $100 dollars on e-bay as limited edition :crazy:

Ive been meaning to buy at least a couple of blank hats, I painted one, but an old trucker hat, not a blank one for st. pattys day. But I also dont want to paint one now, with all the kids that can buy them now made to look like they were painted, which is the ghey.

I dunno, theres a flea market around here i might check it out and draw some fun shit on it.

Originally posted by Swiffer Jet

that's what they look like. don't make fun of my pink click eraser.

Make fun of pink? Never! I'm looking for a pink hat and some pink shoes to go with my assortment of pink shirts. Yes I do wear pink shirts too. At any rate if any of you know of a place i can get a pink mesh cap to go with my pink dress shirts, that would be fantastic.