unless you seriously have nothing else to read or do right now, don't click on this.

iloveboxcars

in acouple months im moving from the place i was born and raised to arizona to go to school. im going to be going to atu (www.atu.edu) to get a degree in video game design. i needed to tell someone because im not letting anyone i know in real life know of the move. im just going to be gone one day. i think that would be not only interesting for everyone i know, but funny for me. and i enjoy making myself laugh.

and that is the end.

you probably should have taken the subjects advice.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

wow your selfish

but i guess most graffiti writers are

but at least i realize graffiti is selfish

and try to do things in other aspect of my life to make up for the negative energy graff is

this mr iloveboxcars is a bad move

dont you care abotu the people who love you

you think this is a big joke

man your family is prolly about to report you as a missing person

adn that shit will be all over the news

all because you thot this would funny

find a better way to get attention

Guest beardo

other than the fact that i would never move to arizona, i think this is fucking awesome. sounds like an adventure. your folks/friends will only be 'disturbed' for a week or so, then they'll be jealous that you got out of that shit hole town you grew up in (i dont know where youre from, but the sentiment is universal)

Originally posted by iloveboxcars

im not letting anyone i know in real life know of the move. im just going to be gone one day. i think that would be not only interesting for everyone i know, but funny for me. and i enjoy making myself laugh.

I've done that before. If you ever go back the rumors that people have told about you are priceless. I had some one tell me that word on the street is I was in bosnia digging up land mines. Some people thought i was dead and some people thought i was in prison. It was great cuz all my relatives played along and told people that i just never came home one night and they have no idea what happend.

Good luck in you missadventures.

Originally posted by LoneJohnDoe

wow your selfish

but i guess most graffiti writers are

but at least i realize graffiti is selfish

and try to do things in other aspect of my life to make up for the negative energy graff is

this mr iloveboxcars is a bad move

dont you care abotu the people who love you

you think this is a big joke

man your family is prolly about to report you as a missing person

adn that shit will be all over the news

all because you thot this would funny

find a better way to get attention

well, i am not a graffiti writer, i am a guy that writes on things. i stole that, but i follow it. yes, i do care about the people who love me... i dont know what else to say about that. it will be funny for me actually.

my family will know because im pretty sure they will notice me moving all of my stuff out of the house. i meant all my friends. this isn't about attention, it's about making myself laugh. if i was in it for the attention i would attempt to some how see what everyone was doing and what they thought about my disapearance. but im not going to do that. im not one for goodbyes. i fucking hate them. and that is all.

this is a message board anyway... why are you getting all bent out of shape over some paragraph that isnt true(the one about the 16 year old) and some guy that has an odd sense of humor? oh thats another thing. .. all my friends know what kind of humor i have. they would understand.

Originally posted by beardo

other than the fact that i would never move to arizona, i think this is fucking awesome. sounds like an adventure. your folks/friends will only be 'disturbed' for a week or so, then they'll be jealous that you got out of that shit hole town you grew up in (i dont know where youre from, but the sentiment is universal)

well yeah, im not moving to arizona for the great.. um.. whatever the hell other than desert is in arizona... im moving to arizona for the school.

i did that when i moved to denver.. everyone was calling my cell as i was driving out there..or already there..and they all got mad at me and said i was fucked up since they didnt get to say goodbye to me..but i hate saying goodbyes anyway.. i say go for it ;]

this thread is more interesting..then half of the ones anyway.

Archived