If someone were to write a book about you...

kido

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

in the deepest darkest reaches of the amazon

there would be a whole chapter, no, a whole volume on the the food poisoning that i am just getting over now, i was totally fucked up from that... then the film rights to it would be sold to miramax.

Originally posted by sweetcherry

umm have you ever heard a guy being called a manwhore or something just because he slept with alot of girls???i sure as hell havent...but i have seen guys give each other props "for tapping that bitch" or "banging that ho"...and its sad that women are called that these days...do they even have a word to describe a man who does that???? its fucked up and girls deff dont have it easier...because every move we make is inspected by fucknuts like kido and coffie and judged when they dont even know half the story...

If you've never heard anyone called a manwhore you obviously don't have very good friends which would explain why your life is so fucked up. Mr. Pescado sounds like he would be a good friend. I like friends who will throw down with you. That says alot.

Archived