If someone were to write a book about you...

kido

Originally posted by kido

Slut.

ohh you dont want to get me started

how could you fucking call me a slut...you completly missinterprite(sp?) what i said...if you dont know whats going on then keep your mouth shut

how could all these guys talk about boning all these girls and i say that i have alot of drama in my life and i get called a fucking slut

:nope:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What would it entail..

List three things,

ME:

Catholic schooling. (grades 1-12, went to church every sunday type shit)

Mixed up time after and during that (drugs, drinking, skrewed up family life, trouble, and graff).

Love. (I am now old and in love, ready for the house, actual 'real' full time job ( which unfortunately i have), two car garage, dog, cat, and two kids).

ps--annebriation is key for me to even start a thread.

*edit

....he now retreats to metalheads,....cracks open a beer.....

WOW... your life sucks

ugh watever i dont need to explain myself or try to deffend myself cuz the only ppl that matter to me know that im not a slut and thats all i care about...

its just sad what a guy can get away with just cuz hes a guy and that a girl cant do shit and still gets called names

oh and btw bearly going past second base isnt exactly what i call someone being a slut...but w/e

Re: Re: Re: If someone were to write a book about you...

wow...your life sucks

indeed.but atleast Im not straight edge. nanny nanny boo boo..

:lol:.........

you saying that your life dose suck is plan out sad

you being really old with 2 kids and a wife, and saying ''but atleast im not stright edge nanny nanny boo boo.'' well ummm thats sad too

i may not do drugs or drink, but i proly banged your wife...:D

Originally posted by sweetcherry

its just sad what a guy can get away with just cuz hes a guy and that a girl cant do shit

hoho no you didnt, shut up! id rather be called a slut for sleeping around, but have the opposite sex allways coming up and talking to me and being able to just take my pick. believe you me, you have it easier. and guys do catch bad reps for sleeping around, at least with people i know.. because it usually means he takes what he can get and gets with sluts. anyway dont be too easy and you have nothing to worry about.

uh what was this thread about? oh, a book out of my life.. well im 16 (like you couldnt tell) and i havent done shit yet... but give me 5 years and i'll have something going.

sorry i only read the thread title...

it would have to be one that gets readers to soldier up with each other to beat up the bad guys.....thats definitely a feeling that i act on alot...getting the badguys....and it would probably be fairly depressing at times..enough to make the readers grab a few drinks while reading....but at the end...it would have to create a great appreciatipon for the real friends we have who are there for us and stuff....and at the last page...the reader would close his book feeling good about the faith and confidence he/she has in them selves and others dispite their clear lack of appeal to those that can go fuck them selves for being some bitch ass fake punk ass fucks who couldnt hold their own if their life depended on it.....big ups for the steely tall cans!!!! blahblahblahblah...

Re: Re: Re: Re: If someone were to write a book about you...

Originally posted by Coffie Crave

wow...your life sucks

:lol:.........

you saying that your life dose suck is plan out sad

you being really old with 2 kids and a wife, and saying ''but atleast im not stright edge nanny nanny boo boo.'' well ummm thats sad too

i may not do drugs or drink, but i proly banged your wife...:D

But my girl drinks and smokes. Take a joke kid, have a drink and cool off..

Originally posted by ..fuD..

hoho no you didnt, shut up! id rather be called a slut for sleeping around, but have the opposite sex allways coming up and talking to me and being able to just take my pick. believe you me, you have it easier. and guys do catch bad reps for sleeping around, at least with people i know.. because it usually means he takes what he can get and gets with sluts. anyway dont be too easy and you have nothing to worry about.

umm have you ever heard a guy being called a manwhore or something just because he slept with alot of girls???i sure as hell havent...but i have seen guys give each other props "for tapping that bitch" or "banging that ho"...and its sad that women are called that these days...do they even have a word to describe a man who does that???? its fucked up and girls deff dont have it easier...because every move we make is inspected by fucknuts like kido and coffie and judged when they dont even know half the story...

Originally posted by sweetcherry

do they even have a word to describe a man who does that????

umm yeah...its called a player. and yes guys can get bad raps. I've gotten some what of a bad reputation because of the number of girls I've dated. I've actually had girls tell me they've heard I get around.

Originally posted by SteveAustin

umm yeah...its called a player. and yes guys can get bad raps. I've gotten some what of a bad reputation because of the number of girls I've dated. I've actually had girls tell me they've heard I get around.

yeah but player isnt much of a degrading word...guys can go up to each other and say "hey player" and its alright and its not disrespectful but a girl/guy calling a female a whore or slut is disrespectful no matter how you put it...

Guest imported_El Mamerro

She's not thinking that you ARE an asshole, she's thinking ABOUT your asshole. Which is good. Kinky, but good.

nice mamerro...:lol:

I'd like to think my life would be interesting enough to make into a readable book. there'd be no shortage of stupid/entertaining things I've done. I'm not too sure what the ex's would think of it.

so Kilo...tell us about last night. sounds like you met your match. at what point of the night/morning did you say...oh shit...this girls a freak?

so figure this is in the middle of the big blackout,

and everyone in my area headed to this huge terrace bar

and just got shitty drunk. Everyone thought the power wouldn't

be back on today so we just started pounding them back.

It's funny that without electric lighting you have a different idea

of time. It was like 10:30 and we were all fucked. anyways....

after party at my boys house then it got too hot so we headed

to my patio. There were a few guitar players and a few umm...

nefarious dudes who I chill with. There was also this slighty older

girl from the bar (about 28 I think) and we hooked up.

I knew she was freaky-deaky when she asked me to hit her.

I was like 'where?'. She wanted me to slap her across the face.

Combine that with her begging me to take door#2....

and I knew I had a freak on my hands.

Archived