P A R S...

Guest The Boss

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest SPFlatty

wacky sadistic serial killer characters...how could you hate?

the garbage pail kids are witty, but they don't hold up in my court. suckas get no love...

dude fuck that guy pars man... i was in the yard the other day and that fool thought he would be cool and roll up me and the homies... i swear if he wasnt like 7 feet tall it would have been over.. he swears cause hes black he can talk shit on white boys like its cool... its not... yo pars.. when i see you i want my paint back beeoch.... its on !!!!!!!!!!!1

Originally posted by Flowershirt

i wasnt joking

You deserved it, you came into a spot that is painted by some of the old cats and looked like a fool. What the hell where you thinking wearing cut off shorts, converse high-tops, and that freaky Hawiian shirt? Why don't you just park you car next to the spot with your country tunes up and the lights on so you can see what you are doing. All I have to say is I am glad that I was there to hold him back so he would only take your paint, not something more. And dude get a freakin muffler for your hoopty dodge colt!

:clown2:

Guest SPFlatty

his characters are internal reflections of who he really is (demented and blood thirsty), not the seven foot black guy he is on the outside...and he has pieces...but i'ms sure he'd rather have you catch them than me post them.

everyone that does something different shouldnt be hated on. this guy puts in 2 times as much work as almost anyone i know, and not just on fr8s! society doesnt except graffiti because its different and you dont except pars's art because IT is different. youre acting like them. enjoy a true artist, graff writer, vandal and fr8 head. hes one of us, i swear!

-big black pore ones.:D

Guest CardPuller23

The idiot that paints those things isnt 7 feet tall.

He aint black for goddamn sure and all you little kids on here need to just die!

Archived