Madden 2004

Weapon X

I am getting Madden 2004 today! I plan on hitting the mall in an hour or so. I can’t wait. This year’s version is supposed to be a whole lot better than last year’s. They got salary caps, stadium building, relocating teams (potential cities to move to/build in are even rated by the economic status of the population), improved graphics, and a whole heap of other stuff. I'll let you guys know.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

waoooooooooooooooooooooow I sleep over! What time? waooooooow near

6:00am here ....

Go to sea from now...

I hope there is not so much traffic jam ~~~~~~~~on the road to go the

sea~

You saw the moon show?

Moon and Mars close after tonight..

It is 10000years one time .. TV said today

hummmmmmmm ..it is rain day ..I hope fine tonight,I wish to see the

show on the beach.

/ from what I heard and saw at my friends house, its decent, and an improvement much like you would expect from any sports game after a year of developments the only downside is they say it is incremently harder and I guess thats good in a way because it is more realistic. From what I saw the animation is great, the playmaking button makes a cool option (calling blockers, telling a reciever to break his route etc..) But no more easy 80 yard gains etc...

But I dont really play Madden, Im waiting for FIFA 2004.

So far, so good. The playmaker feature is wicked. It’s gonna take me a while to get used to it. This coming from a guy who has trouble playing the game anyways. I’d say this is the most in depth sports game I’ve ever played.

Man, I wanted to start a franchise with the ‘Boys but Bill Parcell isn’t up in this game. I settled for Green Bay instead. I already got me in as a ROLB. D-Fense!

As soon as I’m done pre-season, I’ll let you know how the owner features are.