power of the mind

Guest willy.wonka

Guest willy.wonka

how far have you gotten?do you dream of the future..know whats going on in your friends head?if you've done acid and switched bodies with someone..do tell.

i've done it all

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i never remember dreams and shit ... not to long ago i remembered this dream that stuck with me...the dream is kind of long, but it had to do with me getting arrested... and sure enough about a month later i got arrested in a way that was very very similar to the way it happend in the dream...

Ever since then i pay much more attention to my intuition , and i learned the more you notice it and analyze it the more atuned your intuition becomes. its like getting derb from your best friends sister, you get better at hiding it the more you do it, but eventully you will be caught slippin'. that anaolgy doesnt make sense i just wanted to use the word DERB.

when i used to do shrooms, i could hear peoples thoughts. it was weird and confirmed. i walked around this one night singing the circus song because it felt so fucked up.

also attempted lucid dreaming...very odd. i wish i could be more strict with myself when trying to learn how to do shit like that.

the mind is very odd indeed. good thread, willy.

I've always had an interest in being an ascended master however I've had better days. I was on the brink of a photographic memory one time. I've also channeled before. It was strange. It was musical and the theme was a point or objective or something. From my studies I learned that satan is a musical angel and the word beelzebub means "the man who points", however this could be coincidence. It certainly did not feel malevolent but that could be an illusion. I saw a ghost with 3 other people who also saw it, but I don't know if that has anything to do with my mind. I saw time stop too but I don't know if that's related either. Saw a UFO that is DEFINATELY not related to me except we are all made of stardust and primordial ooze at the great cosmic soup kitchen.

So you've done everything? Interesting. Tell me more o wise one.

:freak:

Guest willy.wonka

i've controlled the flow of electricty to a light bulb once.

on drugs i opened up doorways to other worlds...floating in black space with numbers flying past my face..make my voice come from waaay over there...that was wierd.

but hinestly the coolestt was trading bodies with my cousin..my cousin never believed me when i told him that i dream of the future until we switched bodies.

i looked at him chanting ..then somehow i ended up on the floor and he was on thecouch, in MY BODY..i was in his.we looked at eachother and i was pretty stoked, but he was really scared..he grabbed my arm and told me to stop.

after that...the fool started dressing like me..started saying HELLA and started dreaming of the future..i think from him, i got an animal..my cousin is kinda of a nut.

now we are closer than we ever were before and sit and like you say..observe and watch for the signs..

Guest willy.wonka

my friend went totally jedi on his parents.. my homie was reading thier minds telling them everything that they were thinking.thats easy, but sober people do not take thier sons reading thier minds kindly.

i bet the gov. has a secret room where people sit and take acid all day and move things with thier minds and talk with aliens and shit like that.

Originally posted by villain

I've always had an interest in being an ascended master however I've had better days. I was on the brink of a photographic memory one time. I've also channeled before. It was strange. It was musical and the theme was a point or objective or something. From my studies I learned that satan is a musical angel and the word beelzebub means "the man who points", however this could be coincidence. It certainly did not feel malevolent but that could be an illusion. I saw a ghost with 3 other people who also saw it, but I don't know if that has anything to do with my mind. I saw time stop too but I don't know if that's related either. Saw a UFO that is DEFINATELY not related to me except we are all made of stardust and primordial ooze at the great cosmic soup kitchen.

So you've done everything? Interesting. Tell me more o wise one.

:freak:

^^^ sounds like donnie darko.

nothing weird here for me. pretty mundane but highly...life altering mindfucks, for sure. mind over matter. nothing matters...

:n

Guest BROWNer

i had a very real dream once..

i was in a university lecture room, it was empty..

i layed down on my back on the outside aisle

and when my head touched the ground the top of

my skull popped off. then i smelled the inside

of it. it was amazingly vivid. when i woke up i

knew what my brain smelled like, but it was a familiar

smell which perplexed me..and it took me 3 years to identify the smell of

my brain from that dream. it smelled exactly

like band-aids.

Guest BROWNer

also, alone in a ravine on the way home one night when i was

a teenager a small upright creature waddled out of the brush,

waddled up to me, then turned around and went back into

the forest. i wasn't on drugs, and i have no idea what the

hell it was. furthermore, what kind of upright walking, but small

animal would approach a human? i just stood there and watched.

then i got some serious shivers up my neck and booted out of

that ravine el pronto.

i had really good cop radar when i was driving or in a car with a friend..i'd be let my friend fly down a 40 mile zone going 80mph for like 10 mins..then get this sudden feeling and tell them to slow down..even tho i wouldnt be able to see a cop i could sense it..and they wou ld and sure enough a cop would appear.. all my friends learned to listen to me.. but that was all lost after i got in a accident racing and the fucker rearended me. har

I was doin shrooms and these little people started coming out of the wall, saying, 'come into the wall! it's fun in the wall!' I was like, 'naw, i'm cool here' but i had to say it like three times cuz they wouldn't shut the fuck up about the fucking wall

when i was little i would have dreams and unny thing is they were all bad up until i was like 11 ,but i used t wake myself up in my dreams i dunno how but if i was getting too scared i'd wake myself up

i remember this one dream i was sleeping(in the dream)then theDEVIL came in my room but he was like 3'11' red with the legs of a bull he told me to get up an follow him downstairs i followed him up until he went downstairs thn i just left him and he kept going ....thats all i remember

Guest willy.wonka

dont bother with that fool, satan can kiss my ass.

i hada dream(when i was dying)that teh devil was outside of my room..watching me die..the thing is..when i was awake, i could still see him.

ok so, i just went ahead and blamed this on the drugs, but im pretty sure there was something more than just the drugs at work this night.

my friends convinced me to do nitrous. i did it once and it was ok.. things were echoed and just.. i dont know.. not great. then i did it again. after about 10 seconds of the same as last time feeling i started lifting off the ground.. i decided not to look down, because that would more than likely ruin it. after i reached the ceiling i looked down, and there i was staring straight up with a big ass smile on my face. ok, i thought to myself.. then i started going around the rest of the house. i heard other peoples conversations. i saw a glow around people i liked and a dim light around people i didnt enjoy at all. i flew by one of my friends.. he looked around kinda of odd.. then he sat down and his (lets just call it spirit for lack of a better term) chased me and started yelling "get back in your fucking body now".. so.. i went back. i asked him about it acouple months later.. he got a wierd look in his eye and then denied everything. i dont know. it was fun.

Originally posted by iloveboxcars

ok so, i just went ahead and blamed this on the drugs, but im pretty sure there was something more than just the drugs at work this night.

my friends convinced me to do nitrous. i did it once and it was ok.. things were echoed and just.. i dont know.. not great. then i did it again. after about 10 seconds of the same as last time feeling i started lifting off the ground.. i decided not to look down, because that would more than likely ruin it. after i reached the ceiling i looked down, and there i was staring straight up with a big ass smile on my face. ok, i thought to myself.. then i started going around the rest of the house. i heard other peoples conversations. i saw a glow around people i liked and a dim light around people i didnt enjoy at all. i flew by one of my friends.. he looked around kinda of odd.. then he sat down and his (lets just call it spirit for lack of a better term) chased me and started yelling "get back in your fucking body now".. so.. i went back. i asked him about it acouple months later.. he got a wierd look in his eye and then denied everything. i dont know. it was fun.

damn kid you fished the fuck out hahahaha..

one time on nitrous.. i was in the middle of the ocean and a shark was attacking my arm.. and growling my name.. and i woke up to my friend shaking my arm all roughly and screaming my name.

ive trained myself to lucid dream on point... it taked alot of time and alot of practice. but its a crazy experience... amagine, you can do anything you want to anyone you want... at first you it only lasts for like a minute, then as you practice more and more, you can experience it all night... i dont suggest it all the time though, it feels like you didnt sleep all night when you wake up. fun stuff in the end though.

i dont know if this is revelvant to this thread but im going to post it anyways along side some of this other freaky shit,

me and my friend sat down to use a ouija board once and after talking to this spirit for a while everything was cool, we where on the floor and the window behind us was open, there was no wind outside when all of a sudden this big gust came flying through and it was like the spirt flew right inbetween us, we both got real cold on the spot that it looked like she flew past

we looked at each other and as you could probably guess......"Fuck man"

Originally posted by ToYs

ive trained myself to lucid dream on point...

PLEASE elaborate. I've tried to 'train' myself into this state countless times, but to no end. I've tried everything from doing mental 'exercises' to using lights and sounds to try and partially shock myself out of deep-sleep and into a lucid state of mind. No beans, it just doesn't seem to work. HELP!

Once when i was fused on a few grams of shrooms, acid and tequila - i was biking around the city with a close friend of mine. I told him i knew the way to a friends' house who was having a party, but apparently i just lead him on a wild goose chase through downtown. We were riding through this high-profile yuppy neighborhood when i stopped suddenly on some guy's front lawn and started 'wading' into the 6' high 'tree-fence' the had surrounding their yard. I seem to remember talking about how the trees were made of green mercury and how i had to walk through them to the other side.

In my memory there's a huge gap of consciousness from that point, and the next thing i remember is being back on my bike, riding down some side road. My friend (completely sober at the time) recalls that i fell off my bike / crashed into curbs, trees, garbage cans, etc about 7 times after we left "the bushes", but just got back onto my bike and kept riding without saying a word. Fucked up.

Oh yeah, and at some point that night (which i don't recall, but was witnessed by about 9 sober kids), i apparently spaced out with my face against the wall for a good 15 mintues, talking to myself about how un-stable the human psyche is... no kidding :lol: