dear abbey...

loopsnew

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by loopsnew

haha. he wishes. no. his is just a regular 2.5RS :)

:n

still nothing wrong with that rig. I got pulled over when I took one for a test drive. I found out about the wrx a couple of days later and decided I'd wait and buy one of them...then I heard about the STi...so I'm saving money and waiting again.

yeah? def a fun car. he's done alot of things to it that's made it a bit more aggressive. i dunno. i guess i'm just waiting to see how it compares with the vw r32 <-- where my loyalty lies. there are plenty of things i'd like to see vw do a bit different, but hey, atleast they are doing something, right? just getting tired of waiting for the release into the states.

HERE <-- is an interesting article comparing the r32 with the sti and the evo. frankly, when all is said and done, i'd be grinning to own any of these...

http://www.vwvortex.com/features/06_03/all.jpg'>

hee. sorry for the off topic. if its not men, its cars... so technically, not to off, eh? :crazy: again, thanks all :)

:n

awesome article. I hadn't really read anything on the R32 yet, but I had heard bits and pieces. I'm still sold on the STi, but the vw is definitely impressive. The evo...eh...just doesn't do a whole lot for me. I just don't like the lines ya know.

as far as being off topic...c'mon...there's been a motorist tone to this whole thread...and besides...are we really talking about cars? ha-ha...

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by SteveAustin

loops...does your boy have an STD? if so...I think I'm gonna be mad.

She'd be pretty mad too, I would believe. At least disappointed.

Archived