Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
w3ns

anthems for a seventeen year-old girl

this is what i could salvage of what i liked from some random stuff that was sitting on my drawing board

w3ns is awsome.

you all cant appriciate this kind of art.

just because your brain dead doesnt mean you have to hate it :o

i dont think that were the ones who are brain dead the new steez is like shitty but not to shit like its shitty with stlye , theres a real fine like in this and he crossed it by miles.

needs work

to me it looks like your trying hard to be different if your into wierd fantasy shit why dont you completely render it instead of quick 2 min drawings, im not going to be nice just cause your a girl if your serious about art then put time into it. this is crap

Re: needs work

Originally posted by eseLokE1uno

to me it looks like your trying hard to be different if your into wierd fantasy shit why dont you completely render it instead of quick 2 min drawings, im not going to be nice just cause your a girl if your serious about art then put time into it. this is crap

LOST???

Is she even in the right forum?

Those 5 min sketches of trees remind me of haunted toilet cleaning brushes-thanks now I need a chaperone to poo.

Geez

lets not lie..... PURE CRAP

i hate when ppl do tho 2 sec ulgy ass drawings and play them off as some hip new artist form...

i dont know what your going for but you should try to put more time into your work if you want props maby paint them, shade, out line, what ever even a background.

hey im just trying to help...what? want me to lie and say there fresh

wow thats fresh !:rolleyes:

word up that shit is crap you have no talent what so ever you cant draw i thought this was a graffiti forum any way no body whats to see that trow up

It's obvious... You were drunk when you made this thread.

One Fish, Two Fish,

Red Fish, Blue Fish,

Are you sure you're seventeen? You draw like a 7-year old...

SHALOM

p.e.a.c.e

.......... I LIKE IT......

THE FIRST ONE SAY'S TO ME WOMANHOOD OPRESSION NY MAN AND HIS EVIL PENIS

THE SECOND ONE SAY'S BEUTY IS IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER AND EVERY WOMAN IS AN ANGEL AND DEVIL

THE THIRD ONE SAY'S TO ME ...FLOATING TREES

:rolleyes:

no really i do sorta dig it though......just keep some of it to yerself cause people on the board might not appriciate

Yes I made these in like 2 minutes. These are just random drawings where i sat down to draw and then got pissed because I cant draw. I tore out the parts I liked and scanned them. Im not trying to pass these off as OOO FANCY AVANT GARDE stuff. They are what they are.

and im not a girl. Everyone one of my threads have been random song titles that i thought were funny.

Originally posted by w3ns

and im not a girl. Everyone one of my threads have been random song titles that i thought were funny.

:lol:

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this