Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
iloveboxcars

mars is the closest it has been since we had sloped foreheads. forheads?. who cares.

so go outside tonight and stare at the closeness that is the red dot in the sky.

either tonight or tomorrow night the moon is going to be right next to it as well.

go check it out. with a beer.

My baby has four heads with foreheads for heads... I have a beer... at the moment I'm gonna see Mars up close on Futurama then for the gawking...

i love that shit. i will definetly check that out.

with a harpoon summer ale.

I saw it yesterday, its a sight to see and the only time in OUR life time we will be able to, I believe they said it will be the brightest on the 27th of august. Everyone should make sure to go out and see this.

from cnn.com

The wandering of the planets brings Mars closer to Earth this month than at any time in nearly 60,000 years. It will be a last-chance proposition for all alive today: Mars won't be as close again until August 28, 2287.

damn.

mmm...astronomy:yum:. nothing like laying under the stars. fuck, now i want to go camping so i can get away from this light polution.

yeah supposedly there was a meteor shower tonight but i was out till recently and didnt see nothing

it actually didnt really look red tonight. it looked alot more white. it was the bright one. near the moon.

it is the closest on the 27th.

im not sue if anyone said that alright, if so.. who cares.

I seemed to care about it last friday, with a head full of mushrooms + 12 pack of Pacifico Clara. It made a trip up to the mountains worth it. Mad falling star too.

Ohh man this is gonna be awsome! Wow the clostest it's been since we were cavemen! Ohhh man this is great! :rolleyes:

This whole deal about mars being close can eat my ass. Why the big deal? It's not like it's gonna be that close to where we can shoot astronauts over there to dig for oil or something. This hype is so for the average WASP.

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by Hank Parker

Ohh man this is gonna be awsome! Wow the clostest it's been since we were cavemen! Ohhh man this is great! :rolleyes:

This whole deal about mars being close can eat my ass. Why the big deal? It's not like it's gonna be that close to where we can shoot astronauts over there to dig for oil or something. This hype is so for the average WASP.

http://store1.yimg.com/I/gordonbrothers_1743_724907'>

Originally posted by BigOatser

earthgirls are easy

possiblyone of the greatest movies ever

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this