the cali recall

Guest BROWNer

one other governor recall

The nation's only other gubernatorial recall election was in 1921, when North Dakota Gov. Lynn J. Frazier become the only governor in U.S. history to be removed from office.

(from the very end of this article http://ap.tbo.com/ap/breaking/MGA0QR4WJID.html)

but think about it.. clinton was almost impeached, and that was for getting off with an intern

it goes to show how dominated politics is by special interest and almighty $

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest BROWNer

yea, i don't really believe fully in this whole empire thing.

i think america already had something close to an empire,

but there are now past the point of maintaining it. too much

reliance on outside influence..

they are a wounded animal.

I was worried about the precedent that this will set if it works out as planned (who knows what that is at this point, though), i.e., if other states would put a recall amendment to their constitution.

But look at the mess it's created. Look at how much of a joke the California state government appears to be. No other state in its right mind (??) would want to get itself into this shit contest.

Originally posted by Poop Man Bob

I was worried about the precedent that this will set if it works out as planned (who knows what that is at this point, though), i.e., if other states would put a recall amendment to their constitution.

But look at the mess it's created. Look at how much of a joke the California state government appears to be. No other state in its right mind (??) would want to get itself into this shit contest.

This is on point for a drunken facial contortionist! :crazy:

Browners got a point, Europe is moving on up and I know they are none too happy about being dissed by Bush and bullied and about making the UN look incompetent and foolish. Bush's unilateralism can only go so far before he starts stepping on some toes and exchanging blows. Europe probably always was right there jogging beside us and now they are sprinting ahead to prove a point I think.

You knew A'nold was an immigrant, and you knew he speaks poor english, but did you know that his German is just as bad? Why, you ask? Because he is the "steirische oak" and spent all day working his flabby girly thighs into muscle, unlike his countryman and, in my opinion, comrade, Adolf Hitler, who spent all day ranting about how the jews must be exterminated. And we all already know what Adolf would think about the mexican. Dun-DUN-DUUUN.

im just glad when people talk crazy elections, they want talk about florida.

but i dunno, i think kicking a governor out only 1 year after he was elected is kinda shitty. vote gray davis back in.

but if you dont want that..yeah vote mary carey.

like Pistol said, she had her head shoved in a toilet while it flushed on howard stern. and not to mention, shes hot as fuck.

mary carey for governor. on the real, if youre out in cali, vote mary carey - its a ridiculous thing to do a recall..so treat it like its ridiculous and vote carey.

• 1 month later...

one week til this shit ends. what a mess. its scary to think that this no politial background popular movie star roid head is going to be running this huge ass state. wtf???? well arianna huffington dropped out, that will hopefully help this bullshit... it will be an interesting week.

With just one day to go, we still have too many questions we can’t answer. Since the Los Angeles Times bombshell reports on Arnold came out, Gray Davis has begun to narrow the gap on Question One, but is it too late? Will Democrats, who just a week ago thought Davis was toast, turn out in full force tomorrow? Will Republicans, who now might be a little less enthusiastic about seeing Arnold as governor, do the same? How will independents vote?

....These, and more of your burning questions, to be answered in our next episode of...As Democracy Crumbles

Originally posted by mapo returns

shes hot as fuck.

mary carey for governor. on the real, if youre out in cali, vote mary carey - its a ridiculous thing to do a recall..so treat it like its ridiculous and vote carey.

as far as cyni-nothingness goes, that was hilarious. you got me chuckling.

Archived