sweet sweet revenge

RumPuncher

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i met this girl at my friends house while i was goin to college in gainesville. this was right before my life became a disaster and i had to go back home. so im living in south florida and shes living in north florida but we talk on the phone all the time (she had a south florida cell phone number so it was local). i hardly remember meeting this girl, but the conversations are so good that it doesnt matter.

so we meet up when she comes home for thanksgiving.

i must have been fucked up on coke, shrooms, xanax, and weed to have been interested in this girl.

she was half black and half white but mostly looked white.

this girl had such bad acne that she covered her face in some dark makeup to cover it. so her face was real dark and the rest of her body was pale, it was bizarre. and even through the makeup you could see all the acne and acne scars. the whole thing was a disaster.

so after that we kinda faded out and didnt talk anymore. then one night she calls me and just repeatedly says 'hello?' while giggling. so i hang up. i email her with 'that was mature' and she emails with 'i wasnt prank calling' etc.

she probably wasnt prank calling but i wanted revenge on her just for fun. one thing i forgot to say is that she told me how many guys she had been with...18. 18 guys and she was only 20, and hadnt started having sex until 18.

so i happen to know her little sisters AIM name. I see her online and tell her little sister how many guys her older sister has fucked. it was funny because i acted all proffessional. 'i wanted to inform you that your sister has had sex with 18 different guys. she has had 18 different penises in her vagina', etc.

haha that was great.

Originally posted by ToYs

ok so i went to my boy's girlfriend's house, chilled, met the family, and so on just dumb bullshit. her stepdad seemed like a dick but i wasnt going to hold it against him. so i leave and i am later informed that her dad was talking MAD shit about me, the redneck piece of shit said i was a "nigger cause the way i wear my hat" and a "fag" and "useless piece of shit" and he also said i was never aloud to talk to his daughter again... ok fuck this guy im gonna ruin his week. so i go to this all night gas station everynight for a week. everynight the Duncan Doughnuts guy empties the doughnut tray and refills it. he generaly throws away the old ones, so i make a deal with him. he will just leave the old ones around back everynight.so i accumulate a cadillac trunk full of doughnuts and head to this redneck piece of shits house... i unload my trunk upon his house. i stuffed about 5 jelly doughnuts in the dudes exuast in his Harley Davidson, and pack the mail box full. and then i just threw the rest in his yard and his roof...

maybe i over reacted but fuck that guy.

not exactly "sticking it to him"

oh no. donuts...

just lookin around and found this topic...

swwwweeet.....i take pride in plannign my revenge cases...if u fuck with me...if i cant beat u up on the spot....i will make it a point before i die to see that you get yours and get it gooooood....i dont care how long it takes...it will happen...you know u deserve it....u know u will get it...some of u think i dont remember...some of u dont think it bothered me...well it did...and i do....so clench yer butt fuckers....

Archived