••dpc•• random malarky++ ••dpc••

Poop Man Bob

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest im not witty

man i met this kid last night who looks exactly like PMB. i ve seen so many pictures of PMB that i really feel like i know the guy, and meeting this guy last night, i would have been sure it was him if i didnt know where he actually lived. unfortunately the guy (PMB doppleganger) hates me bc i tried to steal a marilyn monroe cardboard cut out from his work, so im probably not going to be able to get a picture for comparison.

Originally posted by mental invalid

bobbo....i wished you live in the apt upstairs from me.........

I say more like the appt 2 doors down.

Imagine all the pmb stomping and bottle dropping

that would be goin on at all hours of the day and night.

but yeah... nice stuff fatty.

Originally posted by Kilo7-

I say more like the appt 2 doors down.

Imagine all the pmb stomping and bottle dropping

that would be goin on at all hours of the day and night.

but yeah... nice stuff fatty.

Actually, I'm a screamer when I get fucked up. ARR.

I wouldn't mind living down from either of you two.

Originally posted by imnotwitty

man i met this kid last night who looks exactly like PMB. i ve seen so many pictures of PMB that i really feel like i know the guy, and meeting this guy last night, i would have been sure it was him if i didnt know where he actually lived. unfortunately the guy (PMB doppleganger) hates me bc i tried to steal a marilyn monroe cardboard cut out from his work, so im probably not going to be able to get a picture for comparison.

Haha! Damn, I'd like to see a picture. Do you happen to know how old the doppleganger (nice use of this word, by the way) is?

http://www.brown.edu/webmaster/images/circle_01.jpg'>

I don't give much of a shint about parties and boob girls, but this thread is smoked. Look at all the ice. PMB gets a firecracker full of thumbs-up tossed at his ass and it just blew up and caused a really flamboyant smile, but it didn't trick anyone on his sexuality...everyone knows that he enjoys the male opposite covered in ham and frozen wizard statues...so its nice. Good work, shitmonsterboblbllbobob.

Archived