suicide/masturbation pact

dark funeral

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha this shit is too illmatic..why bump this?i think about death every day when i wake up..but why would masturbation come to your mind when you want to die.maybe youve never been layed,or a chronic meat wacker...either way this is just bonkers.

get butthurt.

MY Nigga ish was in a elevator once and it shut down, he thought he was gonna plunge to his death, so he pulled out his jimmy and started wacking it because he wanted to get one last one in before he died, 30 seconds later the elevator started and the doors opened, the fire department found him with his cock in his hand,hahah true story

A LITTLE BACKROUND ON ISH- one day ish too to much acid (a sheet) and was on a permanant trip, this kid walked around bugging out 24/7, eventually the goverment started testing diffrent medicines and pills on him, after a few months of that, we never seen ish again

Originally posted by dark funeral@Aug 12 2003, 12:07 AM

does anyone else think alot about suicide while jerking off? i dont mean like that kinky hanging yourself shit that dude from inxs did. i mean, just putting a gun to your head and blowing your brain out. not that i would do it, but shits definately weird.

I brought this thread back just because I thought it was hilarious....But I've been thinking about it and am kind of confused. Dark Funeral, I'm sure you started this thread as a joke...But when you talk about thinking of suicide, do you mean the fact that you are masturbating makes you think about suicide?(maybe it makes you realize how lonely you are.) Or does the thought of suicide arouse you and help you get off? Either one is fucked up, but the latter is a lot more Black Metal.