Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
dark funeral

suicide/masturbation pact

does anyone else think alot about suicide while jerking off? i dont mean like that kinky hanging yourself shit that dude from inxs did. i mean, just putting a gun to your head and blowing your brain out. not that i would do it, but shits definately weird.

wait wait wait wait........

are you talking about that shit where you choke youreself as you jerk off because it makes the orgasm more intence?

i think i saw a picture of a guy on rotten.com who died from doing that.

******disclaimer******

im not in any way implying you try this. im not about to get banned because some kills themself.

I knew a guy that died like that. I think it was some kind of kinky gay sex that went wrong. He was a fucking cool guy too.....

But that other shit.....just, wow.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Whew, all the time I thought I was the only one.

Originally posted by dark funeral

does anyone else think alot about suicide while jerking off? i dont mean like that kinky hanging yourself shit that dude from inxs did. i mean, just putting a gun to your head and blowing your brain out. not that i would do it, but shits definately weird.

the only thing i think about blowing is my load

does anyone else think alot about suicide while jerking off?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

welcome to the boardola...

HOLLA!

Guest rob deer

it depends on what I'm thinking of when I (masterbate).

2 dudes that you know that died of autoerotic axphixiation.

lead singer of INXS

Vaughn Bode - creator of cheech wizard

pretty good company. join the club.

Guest willy.wonka

i think of myself as a monkey..beating off

............god damn, your a sick fuck......on the same note: in my criminal justice class back in highschool the teacher was telling us how he got a call to this one guys house one time cause the neighbor had smelt a nasty oder. so when they entered the house the smelled it right away, when they got to the room the guy was in they found him hanging nude in his closet, apparently the dude had been dead for quite some time and was decomposing......fuckin nasty shit....

whats wrong with you guys....what you think people that risk getting run over by trains every night are perfectly sane?:lol: :lol:

but i must say the whole shooting yourself in the head BEFORE you blow your load is plain silly.

I'm down. Are we gonna sign in blood for this pact, or will a ballpoint pen be alright?

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this