the women riding bicycles appreciation thread

otto dix

Guest imported_Europe
Originally posted by seeking

dude, you need to go to copenhagen.

5.5 million people, 7 million bikes. shit is out of hand. every girl is hot, and every girl rides a bike.

Haha, I dont have to type anything, seeks layed it down already.

basically, hot girls on bikes are fucking everywhere around here... And boy oh boy do we appreciate it...

Late night cruising shot...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

theres thees people that live by me, we call them the fat family. its a man that only wears sweatpants, hes so fat. and the woman's face looks like groundskeeper willy on the simpsons, and her stomache hangs waaay down, so it looks like she is wearing an inner tube under her clothes. oh yeah, there are several children that i think have attention deficit disorder. so the fat couple ride their bikes down to the *conveince store every so often. the thing is, if you look at them, the woman especially, it looks like the bicycle seat is stuck up their ass ! the fat hangs down on all sides

• 4 weeks later...
Guest imported_Europe
Originally posted by Devilush

please believe. i never owned one.

me and are2 are hot women bicyclist. but we dont care.

hey can I get in on this too? I gotsa bike.

yay! I ride a track bike too. I don't have a helmet but I'm going to buy one soon. drivers are crazy. I don't give a shit how I look. a car shattered both my knees last year and I was just walking. I guess I'm kinda scared. I'm not the greatest at stopping anyway. :P

mos def.

it's getting my bike up there that's the hard part.

i'm prolly gonna give in and get a car[again] in a few weeks.

a vw bus shattered 5 ribs and a collarbone of mine last winter (when it hit my vehicle)

cars suck.

and my last bike wreck wouldn't have been helped much by a helmet, lost another big chunk of front tooth..

if you're not too worried about your paint job, I'm pretty sure you can throw in on a bus. I know you can on the buses from here to NY, I just don't know about the rest of the way. I'll look into it. This would be cool. I'll drop you an e'mail. koh and I just moved and we don't have internet access, shit sucks.

i'll see what i can fanagle as well.

i'm less concerned about the weather...

i think i will have a vehicle before november, almost definitely..

then i could visit, and maybe then also paint?

sure, the painting isn't a huge deal, but it is kind of important.

i really hate the bus.

i pretty much don't do it.

maybe amtrak is more feasible, but so incredibly expensive.

i could probably rent a car for muich cheaper.

and of course, you're (both) always more than welcome to come down to the (almost) south and enjoy some later pleasant weather and halfway decent accomodations.

(i know, i know...school)

• 2 weeks later...

BIKES!!!!!

are2, post, and elle g...we should make a girl bike gang. whoooo.

i dont have a track bike. but thats because i am way to small for one. i have to get one specially made for me and i'm not that rich. but i do have a road bike converted to fix. i can stop really well but i'm still kinda weird on skidding.

right now i'm rocking my new cruiser called the space rider by raleigh. it's a women's cruiser from the late 70s. hubby got it on a find.

no brakes.

no helmet.

no problem.

Archived