The army

JimboTheLion

Tomorrow I'm taking a plane all the way up north in Norway, where it rarely gets over 14 degrees, to spend 12 fucking months in the military. The thought of spending that much time with that many stupid people makes me wanna kill myself. I sent half a dozen letters complaining and arguing trying to get out, but my reasons aren't "valid enough". Fuck that. This has beenis the hottest and best summer in my life! I haven't been happy in six years or so, but things are going the other way at the time. If I stay here that is..I found a great house wich I'm moving into with a coupple of friends, I'm this far from geting a girl, my band is going great, I'm losing money from not working offcourse (the army pays 100 crowns a day, wich is about $10), and all this would go straight down the drain if I'm sent up there. Why the fuck do they have to train me to kill people?! Call me a fucking hippie if you want, but thats just not right. So my plan is to go straight to the psychiatrist(sp?) and tell him all this shit, and hopefully he'll send me straight back home to happiness. And if that doesn't work, I'll just run the fuck outta there! Give me me some uplifting comments!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i heard on the news about a guy who applied to be a 'concientious detractor' or something like that, i dont know if that only applies to actual combat or not. or you could become a jehova's witness, again i dont know if that would solve anything or not. look on the bright side, im pretty sure people paint transit in norway

Guest BROWNer
Originally posted by oneeightyone

dumbass, i dont get why people cry about killing people when that's what the military is about, kill people to make other people safe, fuck, stop crying

yea jimbo, come on!!

Guest imported_Europe

Try and have some fun instead of being all negative about it. Youre going to make some great friends and see and do tons of shit you would never get to otherwise.

It sucks getting drafted for the miltary but its not gonna kill ya. I didnt go, I have a bad knee so they didnt want me...

Guest imported_Europe

^^

Famous last words for an american maybe.

But the norweigan army isnt involved in anything...

Even though its gets really cold up there Im sure youll make it, they will give you some nice warm gear...

Originally posted by ARCEL

i heard on the news about a guy who applied to be a 'concientious detractor' or something like that, i dont know if that only applies to actual combat or not. or you could become a jehova's witness, again i dont know if that would solve anything or not. look on the bright side, im pretty sure people paint transit in norway

"concientious objector" if im correct.

Re: idea

Originally posted by the JEL kid

:idea: they should use ppl thats in jail and put them in the army they love to killllllllllllllllllllllll:lol: [/quote

they would kill each other first

quit bitching. damn it aint like your country is gonna start shit with anyone so u aint going to war. its a job and money which u dont have. save it all and when u r done in 12 months u got some cash to spendwhile looking for a job or to help your band out. and learn something from it. learn how to camoflauge yourself when you go out at night and bomb(graffiti type of bombing) trains or whatever u do. and here is my uplifting comment....quit being a pussy....your country provided you with the oppurtunity to do many of the things u want now give it 12 months of your time as some appreciation. damn! :mad:

Originally posted by JimboTheLion

Tomorrow I'm taking a plane all the way up north in Norway, where it rarely gets over 14 degrees, to spend 12 fucking months in the military. The thought of spending that much time with that many stupid people makes me wanna kill myself. I sent half a dozen letters complaining and arguing trying to get out, but my reasons aren't "valid enough". Fuck that. This has beenis the hottest and best summer in my life! I haven't been happy in six years or so, but things are going the other way at the time. If I stay here that is..I found a great house wich I'm moving into with a coupple of friends, I'm this far from geting a girl, my band is going great, I'm losing money from not working offcourse (the army pays 100 crowns a day, wich is about $10), and all this would go straight down the drain if I'm sent up there. Why the fuck do they have to train me to kill people?! Call me a fucking hippie if you want, but thats just not right. So my plan is to go straight to the psychiatrist(sp?) and tell him all this shit, and hopefully he'll send me straight back home to happiness. And if that doesn't work, I'll just run the fuck outta there! Give me me some uplifting comments!

ok your a fucking hippie. shut you whinning ass up. im in the military and i think its great, its dumd ass people like you who "i dont wana kill cant we just have tea" that encourage the rest of these fucktards to come out of the wood work. stop bitching and do your god damn duty. fucking pussy.

Guest imported_Tesseract

Out of all people, i feel you on this one Jimbo. My country has the exact same system only we might have a bigger threat...theres no way we're fighting anytime soon but with the turkish things are heated.

I'll prolly join the force next year.

All you people talking shit, realise that you have to lose a year for nothing, doing nothing just being away from home and the stuff you like.

Its not the worse thing but believe me when i could be havin a better time.

Of course you make friends, of course you can have fun..but you're still locked in and guarding stuff 2-6am and cleaning toilets.

Good luck jimbo,

Try to have the best time you can.

Originally posted by Tesseract

Out of all people, i feel you on this one Jimbo. My country has the exact same system only we might have a bigger threat...theres no way we're fighting anytime soon but with the turkish things are heated.

I'll prolly join the force next year.

All you people talking shit, realise that you have to lose a year for nothing, doing nothing just being away from home and the stuff you like.

Its not the worse thing but believe me when i could be havin a better time.

Of course you make friends, of course you can have fun..but you're still locked in and guarding stuff 2-6am and cleaning toilets.

Good luck jimbo,

Try to have the best time you can.

i have 3 months left till ive been gone for a year. im staying in 20. anything else you wana bitch about? please do. hes complaining(not spelt right) about going to norway? my cousin just got back from iraq and now hes on a warship outside of liberia. he could die anytime, and your sympathizing with this faggot about going away for a year? boo-fucking-who.

Guest imported_Tesseract

You fail to realise one simple thing: The difference of VOLUNTARY and OBLIGATORY.

If you're a soldier in the states, its because you decided it. I sympathise for the kids that are having a hard time but since its their own desicion theres not much to say, is there?

Obligatory army is another story, you leave your life for 12 months to do nothing. If you were having the best of times right now, would you be down to leave everything and for the next year, wake up at 6am, train your ass off, do 4 hour night shifts, hang out with everyfuckin loser, clean toilets and eat the worst food ever???

And all that just because you HAVE to when your country isnt even at war?

Grow up man, it aint fun.

FUCK THE ARMY

Edit: In case you didnt realise, he is from norway and he serves the norwegian army. I have a feeling you completely misunderstood the whole thing.

And since we're talking about that shit, why the fuck did you join the army?

Originally posted by rip

i have 3 months left till ive been gone for a year. im staying in 20. anything else you wana bitch about? please do. hes complaining(not spelt right) about going to norway? my cousin just got back from iraq and now hes on a warship outside of liberia. he could die anytime, and your sympathizing with this faggot about going away for a year? boo-fucking-who.

I'm assuming you are in the US military, where you have a choice to join or not. THe original poster doesnt have that option.

Edit: fuck, beaten.

Originally posted by Tesseract

You fail to realise one simple thing: The difference of VOLUNTARY and OBLIGATORY.

If you're a soldier in the states, its because you decided it. I sympathise for the kids that are having a hard time but since its their own desicion theres not much to say, is there?

Obligatory army is another story, you leave your life for 12 months to do nothing. If you were having the best of times right now, would you be down to leave everything and for the next year, wake up at 6am, train your ass off, do 4 hour night shifts, hang out with everyfuckin loser, clean toilets and eat the worst food ever???

And all that just because you HAVE to when your country isnt even at war?

Grow up man, it aint fun.

FUCK THE ARMY

Edit: In case you didnt realise, he is from norway and he serves the norwegian army. I have a feeling you completely misunderstood the whole thing.

And since we're talking about that shit, why the fuck did you join the army?

ok lets they let everyone who didnt want todo their mandatory 12 month service off the hook, how many people would make up there army? exactly. whos going to defend them seals? whales? so fuck off. and i joined the military to serve my country. because we have stupid ass people across the world who feel the need to crash planes into fucking buildings. its a duty. i think every male when they turn 18 should be sent to trainning. just like in korea. so fuck off pussy.

Originally posted by Step8

I'm assuming you are in the US military, where you have a choice to join or not. THe original poster doesnt have that option.

Edit: fuck, beaten.

boo-fucking-hoo. hes gone for a year. he doesnt have a fucking job now and the military will pay him. how long do you think he'll have a gf with no money? not long. how is he going to pay rent with no money? hes not. so fuck off.

Archived