dear dr. seeking:

casekonly

Guest rob deer

Plant a joint on him and try to scare his mom into thinking you're such a bad influence they should leave right away. "the moesha"

Now,,,what would happen if you got him laid?

just kidding...try to nurture the little shit...somehow...he's not yours so you can fuck up a little...it'll be good practice for when you accidently knock up your girl.

Or...piss on his tv, the videogames, neighbor's demo derby racer, his food, your aunt. turn off any electrical appliances before urinating upon them.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

jesus christ yall motheruckers are annoying with your arguing.

i hate white trash people and fat people, so fat white trash people get the double dick as far as im concerned. it might not be your house, but they are you're parents, and that inherently gives your authority to speak out.

first of all, i would sit the kid down an tell him, 'heres the deal...'.

he is immediately gonna run to his mom, who will complain to your mom, because she's a piece of shit, and has the same since of ownership that her little fat-bastard of a son has. white trash people have this weird thing where they treat their relitives like shit, because... i dont know, they think its ok. like, if i go to a relatives house, i'd ask before i ate or drank anything. now, i know they will give me anything i want, but you ask first, cause thats how it is. white trash doesnt have that conscience about things. even black trash tend to have good home manners, due to years of beatings for shit like wrinkling the plastic covers on the couch etc. white people in general think they own the world, poor white people know they dont own it, but they think someone should just give it to them anyway, cause they want it.

now having said all that, what will happen is your mom will feel bad, tell her again that they are no problem and that anything he wants, he's welcome too. UNLESS, you intervene HARD before it comes to that. you gotta sit down with your mom and explain it to her. dont give her room to do any of her own thinking, because she's bound by the burden of family and in no position to be making rational decisions. you need to express that its not ok for them to be sponging off of her, that its one thing to help them, and quite another to become their benefactors. the kid clearly needs discipline and by your mother letting it go on like this, she is just enabling the gamma-ethic of the worlds worthless and useless. you need to stress the fact that he goes through your stuff, and perhaps even embelish and say somethings are missing, although you cant say for sure that he took them. say that youve hidden food that he found and ate, tell her how uncomfortable you feel with the whole situation and there needs to be some comprimises made.

now that may or may not work. if it does, great. if it doesnt: punch him. dont beat him down, but sit him down again, explain that he is a fat worthless piece of shit and you have no patience for his bullshit. that your food is your food, your shit is your shit, and if he touches it again, you'll beat the living shit out of him and send him to the first week of school with his face on swoll. feel free to push him around a bit while your doing it. this should be sufficent to get him in line. if not, smack him around a bit. the cops arent going to arrest you, its a domestic dispute that will leave no real damage and is not worth their time to prosecute. you guys are basically brothers who got in a fight cause he stole your shit. no big deal.

if you resort to this, your mom will be mad at you, his mom will be mad, he will be mad and your mom will threaten to kick you out probably. stand firm. apologise to her, condemn them some more, and go get drunk. violence doesnt really solve most problems, but neither does jerking off, it still feels good though naw'mean.

i wish you the best of luck.

other non-confrontational options.

start sprinkling a little bit of pee into his cheetos, doritos etc, make sure it dries and dont use enough so it stinks. take a picture of you doing it. after he eats them, show him the picture. pee on his toothbrush and his clothes. pretty much, just keep a constant stream of piss aimed at something of his at all times. always make sure the piss dries before he comes across the stuff though. fat pieces of shit like him wont check their gear before putting it on, so he wont notice it till he gets to school and everyone is making fun of him.

you can also jerk off in his frosted flakes. that might be funny.

ok, i think i should do some work now. byebye.

wha?

So we've almost got the kid in a position where

he knows that violence and peepee are not going

to be the best thing for his family harmony, and

Seeking's wise advice is to hit the kid and stir the pot.

White trash or not, peepee is best left out of the corn flakes.

Sure you've got a point about laying down the law,

but there's more room for improvement with a subtle approach.

The fat kid is obviously very impressionable and if casek

plays it right he could have his very own slave. You know how

far kids will go to impress people they look up to. The kid

could become your all time alibi, piggy bank and decoy.

Think about it. Brainwash the kid and get him on your side.

first of all, i'm in my mid-twenties....so, i should really know better....

anyway, i got kid a little tipsy on paul masson brandy last night. we sat around and watched monster garage, and orange country choppers, smoked some cigs, and had some good natured laughs. i was just pouring him, and myself, while i was hanging with him, half shots. i think all in all he had three half shots, that was about the limit i was going to allow him, anyway. we talked, laughed, smoked some cigarettes, and just in general got along. it was kind of funny, right after his last shot, i tooka full shot, and he said, " you may call me a pussy, but i don't want to drink anymore, that stuff is too strong." i said, "nah, that's ok." i really didn't want ot force him or make fun of him...that had been done to me plenty of times when i was his age...i jus wound up getting sick and it wasn't all that great.

so, he saw "graffiti studio" on my computer some time earlier in the day, and asked about it. i think i had mentioned this earlier...he's actually kind of interested in graffiti. i dunno. he's a good kid, i think, but he is trying a little hard to impress or whatever. i may pee in his shoes anyway. that was kind of....ok, i'm joking.

i'll let you guys know what happnes later on today...

seeking: damn, dood...i mean, i expected something to come from you like what kilosaid, but it seems you took the opposing side...that was fucking hilarious.

well, i didnt read anything anyone else said and i wrote it first thing in the morning, while i was kind of crabby.

i just dont have alot of patience for ignorant shit sometimes....although somtimes ive got all the patience in the world. i guess i just dont have patience for fat ignorant people, which i guess is kind of stupid of me, but whatever. as i read your thing i imagined all these images of stupid shit i hate (white trash women, fat kids, thinking of how much you want that last popsicle only to find someone ate it, etc) and i went off.

oh well, your way might work too. :)

hey seeking...

aren't you like 120 pounds soaking wet with a backpack full of bricks?

I mean great for you if you were born with an ectomorphic frame,

but some people are just larger than others. I'm not defending the

gluttony and sloth that seem to have become staples of modern America,

but really... there's more to a person than their shape.

but I know you know this.

Originally posted by Kilo7-

...some people are just larger than others. I'm not defending the

gluttony and sloth that seem to have become staples of modern America,

but really... there's more to a person than their shape.

right, there is also being ignorant and white trash.

travel around virtually any other country in the world, and tell me how many 'fat' people you find. of course there are people with larger body types, but no where on earth are people as large as they are here. its disgusting. glandular problems are one thing, being a lazy piece of shit that lacks the self respect to not eat four happy meals in one sitting is another.

and i agree, there is much more to people than their shape, which is why when you come across a very large shaped person, they tend to have a whole world of problems that they're ignoring. i just sum it in three letters, thats all.

(but yes, dont worry, i know what your talkng about, regardless of how much sympathy you see me showing)

we're in agreement then.

I was riding the bus once and this huge fat man

was eating a double whopper next to me. He just

let all this sauce roll his fat chin and on to the wrapper.

I was going to puke because his eating habits were so

nasty. I actually made a point to not eat in confined public

spaces ever again. That guy is exactly the kind of fatass that

makes the rest of them look bad. There's one thing to be large

but it's a total different matter when you're rude, unmannered

and generally a piece of white trash. Then it hit me. If this

guy is going to eat like a sloppy pig out in public, just imagine the

way he must live at home.

trash.

Originally posted by seeking

no where on earth are people as large as they are here

and young. I swear, whenever I'm out in public I see some young kid (8-10) that in all seriousness probably weighs more than me. its so fucked up...and from what I've seen only in America. obviously it isn't the kids fault...its the parents and their lack of interest or spine in raising their kids healthy. all they're concerned about is keeping their kids quiet.

Archived