Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Under Pressure 2003

newz12

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Hustleman

trust me, even if he got "put down" by .....? hes not down

i guess you didn't get my email breakin it down for you so here it is again..

scam got put down in TM7 by roler when he was in new york 3 years ago painting roler's house. from what i understand (and i may be wrong) ROLER is the president. he also got put down in KAOS inc. by web during the same trip.

he is also down with YNN and has been for about 7 or 8 years...

i know all this because:

1. scam is down with one of my crews. he's one of my boys.

2. i have been to jams with scam in the US, meeting up with other TM7 members.

i don't know who you are, but i'm guessing a member of tm7, i think you're the misinformed one.

if you've got any questions regarding this, leave it off the board, email me (or email me back), or you can go right to the top and talk to either Roler, Web or Stem for the 3 respective crew inquiries.

Roler is on this board too, so search for him and email him. i'm sure he'd fill you in.

supreme ruler, grand puba, head negro in charge, dictator for life, yakuza boss

yeah i put him down, he`s a really nice kid and puts in the work and promotes the corporation...i must say not one of his best pieces i`ve seen from him and i`m sure there is a reason for this cause i`ve seen some nice work from him but he is down...one

Guest SPFlatty
Originally posted by rick flair

DAMN MAN, I THINK EVERYONE IN THE GRAFF GAME IS GETTING TOOO COMFORTABLE...

I REMEMBER GOING TO JAMS AND SEEING FLIX FROM OTHER JAMS AND YOU COULD TELL THAT DUDES WERE TAKING WEEKS TO DO THEIR SKETCHES JUST SO THEY COULD BURN FOOLS--

AND NOW YOU GO TO A JAM AND YOU GET A WALL FULL OF BLOCK LETTERS AND THROWIES

GRAFFITI CAN'T BE GOING DOWN HILL YET

SOME BODY REALLY NEEDS TO START PUMPING FOOLS UP SO THEY COME CORRECT AT THESE JAMS

;) :( :o :mad:

if i had only been invited earlier...slum styles never dissapoint...haha, lovin dever's fishes...like his shirt!!!

Guest Hustleman
Originally posted by bigpoppa.k

i guess you didn't get my email breakin it down for you so here it is again..

scam got put down in TM7 by roler when he was in new york 3 years ago painting roler's house. from what i understand (and i may be wrong) ROLER is the president. he also got put down in KAOS inc. by web during the same trip.

he is also down with YNN and has been for about 7 or 8 years...

i know all this because:

1. scam is down with one of my crews. he's one of my boys.

2. i have been to jams with scam in the US, meeting up with other TM7 members.

i don't know who you are, but i'm guessing a member of tm7, i think you're the misinformed one.

if you've got any questions regarding this, leave it off the board, email me (or email me back), or you can go right to the top and talk to either Roler, Web or Stem for the 3 respective crew inquiries.

Roler is on this board too, so search for him and email him. i'm sure he'd fill you in.

like i said just cause u got put "down" doesnt mean your down, the crew is not just the two letters and a number u write next to your piece, its friends who hang , a state of mind, and a tradition of style, hence my opinion stands.............th-th-th-th-thats all folks.......

Re: supreme ruler, grand puba, head negro in charge, dictator for life, yakuza boss

Originally posted by roler one tm7

yeah i put him down, he`s a really nice kid and puts in the work and promotes the corporation...i must say not one of his best pieces i`ve seen from him and i`m sure there is a reason for this cause i`ve seen some nice work from him but he is down...one

hustleman -- understandable. everyones entitled to their opinions. but like i said earlier, talk to this guy ^^ if you've got problems, you shouldn't be talking to me about it.