Under Pressure 2003

newz12

Guest Good Morning Captain
Originally posted by SPFlatty

haha, lovin dever's fishes...like his shirt!!!

yeah I like those BIRDS too.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Hustleman
Originally posted by bigpoppa.k

i guess you didn't get my email breakin it down for you so here it is again..

scam got put down in TM7 by roler when he was in new york 3 years ago painting roler's house. from what i understand (and i may be wrong) ROLER is the president. he also got put down in KAOS inc. by web during the same trip.

he is also down with YNN and has been for about 7 or 8 years...

i know all this because:

1. scam is down with one of my crews. he's one of my boys.

2. i have been to jams with scam in the US, meeting up with other TM7 members.

i don't know who you are, but i'm guessing a member of tm7, i think you're the misinformed one.

if you've got any questions regarding this, leave it off the board, email me (or email me back), or you can go right to the top and talk to either Roler, Web or Stem for the 3 respective crew inquiries.

Roler is on this board too, so search for him and email him. i'm sure he'd fill you in.

like i said just cause u got put "down" doesnt mean your down, the crew is not just the two letters and a number u write next to your piece, its friends who hang , a state of mind, and a tradition of style, hence my opinion stands.............th-th-th-th-thats all folks.......

Re: supreme ruler, grand puba, head negro in charge, dictator for life, yakuza boss

Originally posted by roler one tm7

yeah i put him down, he`s a really nice kid and puts in the work and promotes the corporation...i must say not one of his best pieces i`ve seen from him and i`m sure there is a reason for this cause i`ve seen some nice work from him but he is down...one

hustleman -- understandable. everyones entitled to their opinions. but like i said earlier, talk to this guy ^^ if you've got problems, you shouldn't be talking to me about it.

is it that big of a deal if some dood thinks scam isnt in a crew he obvious is in and has been repping for quite a few years?

uh i dont think so.. as long at the respective people who are involved dont have issues there are no issues so pack of the kleenex and move on to something else.

why on earth is something like crew affiliations being discussed on the internet? it's like telling 10 million new yorkers 2 of them have bad breath.

navy8 and aztek still had a flurry of etch tags from what my drunken memory recalls.

Originally posted by Hustleman

like i said just cause u got put "down" doesnt mean your down, the crew is not just the two letters and a number u write next to your piece, its friends who hang , a state of mind, and a tradition of style, hence my opinion stands.............th-th-th-th-thats all folks.......

just out of curiosity what do you rite?

Guest mikro137
Originally posted by freightlover

yeah navy8 sucks SO bad. his graffiti is SO trendy. sarcasm is SO hard to translate to messageboards.

puts in oodles of work, comes off with original ideas and does it right. quit being a hater and enjoy variety in the world for once.

i agree , navy 8 is rukket...

Does anyone know of a guy from Philly, who went to U.P. but didn't paint, he was bombing one of the buildings used by the event during the day, somebody yelled at him for doing that and then he tryed to start a fight with the guy who yelled at him. Was it Gues, Kid, Mad or someone else?

Guest GUILTY COUNTY
Originally posted by Flow ish

Does anyone know of a guy from Philly, who went to U.P. but didn't paint, he was bombing one of the buildings used by the event during the day, somebody yelled at him for doing that and then he tryed to start a fight with the guy who yelled at him. Was it Gues, Kid, Mad or someone else?

just read what the bomb says..wouldnt that tell you?

those damn philly kids* hahaha

amen*nise*dever*fres..

yall monkeys make a good team...

those throwies were super tight..thanks for the flicks...

post more bombing*

and where is this twice kid from?

Archived