Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
phirewall

Richmond Freights

Recommended Posts

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by porque

...just because you saw freights somewhere doesn't mean they're from there...and it's probably pretty stupid to go and post on the internet exactly where you're from...

 

Many of these writers ARE from Richmond.

I'm sure I'm not the only one on here that finds it interesting to hear where what towns freights you've flicked in the past are rolling through. Don't be so paranoid. I'm sure there are cops that check this board but if you play it smart then you won't have to worry about that. There's nothing illegal about posting pictures of trains.... and I don't write my screenname, I write Cope2, so come find me pigs!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by phirewall

I'm sure there are cops that check this board but if you play it smart then you won't have to worry about that.

 

 

...exactly my point...being smart does not include posting on the internet where people are from...but don't worry you'll understand when the detectives come knockin on your door askin you questions...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by porque

...exactly my point...being smart does not include posting on the internet where people are from...but don't worry you'll understand when the detectives come knockin on your door askin you questions...

 

You're funny. Paranoid, but funny.

"Yes officer, I took those photos.. no sir, I don't know who AEST is. Yes, I write Cope2. Have you seen my video?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by phirewall

You're funny. Paranoid, but funny.

"Yes officer, I took those photos.. no sir, I don't know who AEST is. Yes, I write Cope2. Have you seen my video?"

Hey cope2! love the video.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Re: QUESTION FOR VA.

 

Originally posted by DEMOLITION

does alot of freight trains come into virginia from philadelphia?????

 

watch your subject/verb agreement.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by nelACKson

watch your subject/verb agreement.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

hahahaha.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by phirewall

You're funny. Paranoid, but funny.

"Yes officer, I took those photos.. no sir, I don't know who AEST is. Yes, I write Cope2. Have you seen my video?"

 

ahh. vcu freshmen.

dumber every fuckin year.

you shut your mouth you little shit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...