SIMPLE THREAD

the JEL kid

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"DATKI D JEL"......has ugly simples

but really the first one could use some work look how far the 'd' in the word kid is from the rest of the letters it doesn't flow with the rest and i'm really not diggin the letters in the first one.

as for the second, i like it...but the curve in the 'l' should be closer to the 'e'

The letters are cool but damn man, it reminds me of something. I'm not saying you bit at all. But it just reminds me of "his" letters. [or maybe it's just that one piece] I'm not going to post the image. I bet it's just a coincidence...

Heh, you should take out the yellow in the first piece. Nice shit though, keep it up.

p.e.a.c.e.

sorry about the shit i talked earlier i just got back from smokin up and me and a good friend got in a fight and i burned the shit out of a new pair of shorts i got (not really just a hole) but yeah i'm sure it happened because of all the shit talk i say to people heh :D im still a little gone right now so ill go away

jel... you inspired me to post somethin here... so yea, he's a simple, and it's green cuz i saw you do some green so felt the need to do the same lol.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid73/pd14f8d8d80a5bb3cb0c5bbecf828452e/fb67dfa4.jpg'>

Yea, I've been bored today so thinkin of fillin the whole paper with lots of simple styles and throwies and stuff... blah. later.. peace.

Archived