#__commence_the_onslaught__#

fr8otech

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest The Boss

damn...everything...i need to know how you post shit on that server...mine sucks...i love you...email me if you are down to give up your SECRET

:king:

is it just me, or does anyone else not give a shit about the ich car? he does the same fucking thing on every fr8, and his letters blow. just because he did it 10 times bigger, doesn't make it amazing, it just makes it 10 times bigger.

not a bad post though, always nice to see a2m cats, and autoracks... oh, and old rusty fr8s.

WTF? HOT ASS POST...AS FAR AS ICH GOES...SHIIIIIIIITTTTTTT, THAT FUCKING CAR IS DOPE..LOVE THE WAY HE PUT THE MARK INFO, INTO SIGN'S ON POLES....VERY CREATIVE...MAN, YOU CAN'T HATE ON ICH...I'VE MET HIM PERSONALLY, PAINTED WITH HIM, ETC...DUDE IS SUPER FUCKING COOL, DOES A TON OF FUCKING TRAINS, AND KNOWS MORE ABOUT TRAINS THAN YOU EVER WILL IN A LIFETIME, AND THATS NO FUCKING JOKE...PEOPLE THAT KNOW HIM WILL DEFINITELY VOUCH FOR ME, ON THAT ONE..HOW MANY FUCKING WRITERS, DO YOU KNOW, THAT COULD SAY,...'' DAMN, THIS CAR GOES TO GUATEMELA, IM GOING TO PAINT IT''....AND THAT IT DID...ICH HAS HIS TRADE STYLE LETTERS, AND PERSONALLY HOMIE, I'M FEELING IT....I FUCKING HATE HATERS...PIECE...:cool:

GOTTA AGREE WITH FR8HOUND

Originally posted by shesmyheroin

is it just me, or does anyone else not give a shit about the ich car? he does the same fucking thing on every fr8, and his letters blow. just because he did it 10 times bigger, doesn't make it amazing, it just makes it 10 times bigger.

not a bad post though, always nice to see a2m cats, and autoracks... oh, and old rusty fr8s.

everyones gotta be a critic...

Archived