Rollerblade vs Skateboard

turd burgler

ha, I used to be a dedicated hardcore fagblader for 6 years. I was sorta pro, went on tours and shiet. Kids can do amazing shiet sometimes, but most of the time it's corny. So I quit.

I've always skateboarded though, not very good, but I love to ride around ollying over litttle things nad such. However there some sick skateboarders out there I can never fuck with.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by ARCEL

you can't say one is better than the other, its two different concepts

no they aint rollerblade are skateboards for sukaz

id rather see posers carrying skateboards at least i can punch them in the face and take their deck. The skateboarder will know why i punch him. Now on the other hand when i punch a homo blader in the face and his skates fly out from underneith him and he lands on his head

he'll wonder why. But we all know why.

HARCORE HANDRAIL HITTIN CEMENT SURFER SINCE 85

and i'm 23 now so you do the math

on another note i do have boys that roller blade but they are build with a sickness im talking double sideways backflips over indstrial dumpsters

and then some

i kick it with people who do both. each takes differant skills. i've seen boarders do ill shit that bladers couldn't even imagine, and vice versa. Both sports are hard as fuck and i give equal respect to both. i've seen the 'fruit booter' bullshit mentallity pick up because of the commericalizaion of skate boarding. its silly to hate on someone who is out there doing the same thing as you, griding shit and trying to land tricks.

Guest amorphic

i SUCK at skateboarding. i've done it since 1996 and have never really gotten good at doing tricks. i've broken both a leg and arm doing it. but its still pretty fun.

inline hockey is rad.

plank wankers. :lol:

i work in a skate park . i skate freestyle..old skool mullen shit.. but im a bit bored of it now... must say skateboarding IS the most technically difficult sport in the world..its official..but bladers, damn they got the style..and a lot more bollocks than most boarders. believe. i see it every day. one of my mates in no.4 in the country and hes fucking sick.

give respect to both sports, they are both about different things but skateboarding has gone far too commercial since "tony hawks pro skater"

apples and oranges my friend...

apples and oranges...

so anyway im really psyched right now. i got 2 pairs o f skate shoes for $60!thats a fucking deal! i got a pair of CD's and a pair of orsis. this place was going out of buisness, shit was tight