Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest chicken bone

AINT THAT SOME SHIT?

Guest chicken bone

right? godamn i just got an email from this girl i used to be trying to get with, i mean shes mad fine and cool and we did fool around a couple of times, like she had a boy but she would creep for me but it was like weekends only type thing, plus she lived like 2 hours away.. anyways she just emailed me (im in another state now) and she informs me that her boy just slept with her 15 year old sister and now her sis is pregnant! aint that some jerry springer shit???? her sister is mad ugly too! bwahahahah!!! nyah?

too bad she didnt get with me earlier and then she could tell her sis, well damn you shouldnt be messing around with that damn japanese canadian motherfucker anyways biotch bioootch!

well froty tooty and a away we go!

------------------

chicken bone!

Originally posted by iced out mocha:

damn arbys sounds fuckin good right now.

yeah, but subclub kind of messed arby's up for me. i cant think of food and subclub getting his dick sucked at the some time. but chicken bone, that sound like some straight up jerry springer shit.

oh to add to what i just said: to make it true jerry springer shit, they have to be real fat and wear diapers.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this