Designer Drugs. Designer Clothes. Designer Paint. Pop Music.

Guest iced out mocha

Fuck all the gay trends that graffiti morons go through. The hiphop thing was dead years ago....metal was sooo 1999...and this "emo" vegan black-dyed hair "i wear tight black jeans and vintage shoes" bullshit makes me sick. Its fuckin gay. FUCKIN GAY. Thats why I wear Prada outfits with big ass revolutionary russian belt buckles, Go Painting while drugged up on norco and use fancy european spray paint thats carried around in my new mink-lined Gucci travel bag. I listen to jap-pop and house music while sipping on imported water and eating fig newtons. So "emo" bitches...and hippie metal heads and hiphoppers step aside...the Year of The FASHION BOY is at hand. And for you morons out there that are gonna say IRAK is fashion boys...fuck that. they make magazines for fashion cause they do ghetto drugs and wear stolen clothes and gay jewelery. FUCK THAT. Im cooler than Joe, I rock fancy shit for free but its not stolen and its not bought either. And ghetto drugs are so 1997. fuck that shit. Pop a norco and feel the warmth. Instant Tycoon status.

p.s. im listening to rumpshaker right now. so eat a dick salad bitches. YOU FUCKERS.

^^^^ fuck you j-pop and house is where its at, but fuck all that hipster shit though. lol i should start making "vintage" tees and rip these fucking hipsters off for all their trust funds.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived