Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Abracadabra

is it him, is it really him?

some of you may remember me, others won't. wassup to the ones that do. i'll be back on on a fairly regular basis now as i am back in my native melbourne. europe, how they hangin? did rask tell you what happened with regards to your 10 bucks? man, you wish you were there. fucking hilarious. a certain fanged individual gave the kid the scare of his life. haha. and also a little message to a certain person who frequents this site (but wouldn't tell us his name - europe knows who i'm talking about), how's about lifting the clouds and revealing who you are!!!!!!

damn, i forgot how quick you folks were to reply.

it's was....lonely without you guys. did ya miss me?

dope, i remember you....

we gave europe to dirty_habit for his birthday...europe is now dirty's faithful midget assistant.

Guest imported_Tesseract

ABC

Welcome back.

Guest imported_Europe

Holler motherfucker.

Welcome back.

Hope your travel went better than mine...

Heard a little something about debt and scaryness, hahaha, what a bleedin muppet.

And our good friend is not lifting any clouds, he is just one of the peepers...

Guest sneak

gawd damn, long time no see abc.....

hows shit?

sneaks still reppin...

Guest 455

Mr. ABC---just chillin'...Nightowls on the prowl....I disappeared for awhile also...2K3 and beyond..

And our good friend is not lifting any clouds, he is just one of the peepers

awwwwwwww...well i hoped he would be a postin machine....never mind..good to see ya back on 12oz...ya junkie..how long are you home 10 minutes???jesus...get some f thr jam up in here........ykw..crew...u no!

awww, such a warm welcome. it's good to be home.

i am no longer the euro aussie folks, just an aussie aussie now. it's fucking wierd to be back here again.

europe, i think our visitor will come out of hiding eventually, he won't be able to resist.

should have some flicks and stuff for all you folks to peep in the next day or so. keep on the look out.

regarding the signature........still waiting!!!!!!!!!

Hey man, welcome back!

I hate to put you right to work but, now that you're back down under... there's a LONG list of headcracks for you to dish out, you might even need to recruit an assistant...

Originally posted by Smart

Hey man, welcome back!

I hate to put you right to work but, now that you're back down under... there's a LONG list of headcracks for you to dish out, you might even need to recruit an assistant...

i was saying that to europe. i told him you should put me in the crew so i can ban all of the little fuckers. 90% talk too much shit and are blowing up incredible amounts of spots. little fags. let me know who needs a headcracking the most and i can give the "off with his head" signal

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this