Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
mr_president

i realised something tonight

Recommended Posts

well, we threw another busted ass party tonight, it wasnt real bad but it was far from good to. pretty much another cock fest... i swear nobody we know, knows how to talk to girls right or some shit, none of us have "girl" friends. the few fine chicks that were there were taken, i didnt even feel like drinking tonight. sigh. seems hopeless.

 

ive come to realise, or maybe not realise but my latest outlook on life goes as follows:

 

friends suck and dont really exist, therefore life is all about family, doing things that make you happy, improving yourself as a person, and making as much money as you can before you die, well maybe not the money one exactly like that, but there's no way around the fact that money makes the world go round.

 

im tired of these stupid fucks my friends hang around, thinking they are hard, freestyling like they will make it in rap someday, drinking retardly, smoking shit, etc etc etc basically not ever going to amount to shit.

 

im about to start doing things that just make me happy, help my family out more, take more pride in who i am and develope that person more as well, get my life back on track as far as school, getting a job and eventually a career goes, and put my never going to happen girl dreams on hold for now.

 

come monday im starting my life over, and im not looking back.

 

disclaimer: fuck you people who will respond with the normal bullshit, i dont even care right now, feeling good but slightly depressed, and felt like venting. that is all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the new tease continues. i just hope your dream makes it to monday. i lose it a lot. its lost right now. good luck.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest -MOE LESTER-

tease you should do some drugs...they might clear up your mind a bit, open your eyes to shit

 

right now im on 5-meo-amt bumpin' lil flip in the headphones and you sound like an idiot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah man, concentrate on your own shit. Go jog, eat right. Feel right, poonani will come man, oh yes, it will come.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ok....we had a gooood fuckin party tongiht...it was all good...girls and booze whatever.....everyone was cool...eeryone knew everyone in some way adn that made it comforttabkle and stuyff....but it was mroe than even girls an gusy and whatever....doep shit.....honestyly it dosent matter....at a party if u get pussy its gonna be some sknk most of thge tiem....and if u dont its cus most of the girls yhere know yer ksut tthere for some ass so thye must wanna moochj yer iqwuor ......honewstly i would like to know y all you females are so dmn keniving(sp?)....so damn devious.....i can undrstan that alot of u have been hurt by guys but y the fuck do u gotta be so damn fcuked up to the rest of of the decent foos that are trying to maike a life for them selves.....,man wutever fuck evceryone....io hjate you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by mr.pescado

keniving(sp?)

 

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1. do for delf and keep it off the boards. itll make you feel better in the long run.

 

2. fuck your friends if you arent feeling them or their homies. either hole up in your room like a recluse or get some new ones. simple as that.

 

3. if youre going to get your life together get off the internet and take it in baby steps. concentrate on important shit, not trying to impress cats via channel zero

 

 

 

freight "finally not being condescending to tease" lover

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by mr_president

friends suck and dont really exist, therefore life is all about family, doing things that make you happy, improving yourself as a person, and making as much money as you can before you die, well maybe not the money one exactly like that, but there's no way around the fact that money makes the world go round.

 

1. There are some people who are truly friends. You should cherish them. They do exist. True friends are your real family - because don't forget, your family is just as adept at turning around and backstabbing you, and since your family has emotional bonds they are 20 times better at backstabbing.

 

2. Fuck family. See above.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Spike

1. There are some people who are truly friends. You should cherish them. They do exist. True friends are your real family - because don't forget, your family is just as adept at turning around and backstabbing you, and since your family has emotional bonds they are 20 times better at backstabbing.

 

2. Fuck family. See above.

 

my family is small, and my imediate family wouldnt back stab me. others, maybe.

 

i have one good friend, been down for like 6-7 years, but even he is falling off for some reason.

 

ive been down on myelf kind of lately, because i know i havent been doing what i need to, and so ive been just wanting to do shit i want to without running into opposition an shit, and my boy is cool and all but he isnt always the type to go wiht the flow, go eat here, or go chill here just because, so it makes me not want to deal with his ass ya know?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by mr_president

my family is small, and my imediate family wouldnt back stab me. others, maybe.

 

i have one good friend, been down for like 6-7 years, but even he is falling off for some reason.

 

ive been down on myelf kind of lately, because i know i havent been doing what i need to, and so ive been just wanting to do shit i want to without running into opposition an shit, and my boy is cool and all but he isnt always the type to go wiht the flow, go eat here, or go chill here just because, so it makes me not want to deal with his ass ya know?

 

My family is tiny. I have no siblings, one or two cousins. My parents backstabbed me so hard.

 

Anyway, enough about that.

 

I think you're just going through a period of change. Either your environment or you have changed so much that you can't tolerate it. I think you need to make a new start and find new flows. People change, 6-7 years is more than enough time for friends (or you) to change.

 

Maybe you're just having a premature mid-life crisis?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Of course friends exist, what kind of way of thinking are you on?

 

I can see you plumetting down a lonely spiral and becoming a serial killer or some shit. And we'll all be like, "shit man, I used to e-argue with that guy on the internet".....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Spike

My family is tiny. I have no siblings, one or two cousins. My parents backstabbed me so hard.

 

Anyway, enough about that.

 

I think you're just going through a period of change. Either your environment or you have changed so much that you can't tolerate it. I think you need to make a new start and find new flows. People change, 6-7 years is more than enough time for friends (or you) to change.

 

Maybe you're just having a premature mid-life crisis?

 

mid life crisis would be an under statement... :lol:

 

sucks about your parents man, but mine wouldnt ever do that, atleast id hope not.

 

and youre dead on about me going through a period of change as well as the friend observation you made...

 

ive come to realise that rap, dressing down, talking certain ways, first impressions, etc etc that i used to portray to people havent gotten me anywhere so far in life. so now its like im trying to change that image but its hard. in some ways that is who i am, and in other ways its not. ya know?

 

change isnt a bad thing though, its just personal growth, its just that im finding out i need to change and re evaluate a whole lot of things and it seems over whelming...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×