Top 5 Ways to Get Women

Weapon X

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeah that article is such bullshit. i know how to be sensitive and considerate. i write poetry and all that.... my old friends even used to call me the psychologist. but none of that means shit. i just wind up with crazy girlfriends.... Yeah you need a damn fast car, and money and shit like that. My friend he just went looking for women all dressed up in slacks and a tie,... we'll see how that goes for him.

that is the biggest load of shit i've ever seen. women like to be treated like dirt. they say they want some guy who remembers little details about them and calls on time and all that...but if that's true, than why do they always end up with the asshole? why is it that the asshole guys are bending girls over their kitchen tables and fucking them in the butt while the nice guys are out at bath and body works trying to pick up a thoughtful gift? if you really want a girl to like you, next time she asks you if you think she looks fat tell her you have a friend who's a personal trainer who could maybe help her tone up. if you can get her friends to hate you, you're even more in there. you're like the forbidden fruit--eve coudn't resist eating it and neither can most of the dumb girls out there. yea it sounds fucked up but it's true. every nice girl i know has a complete piece of shit for a boyfriend.

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

i've been around the block and have tried many different angles with women. if you want a woman, be a cunt. women ALWAYS want what they can't get. be a prick and act like you couldn't give a shit about her and she'll come chasing every time.

it's sounds harsh, but it's true

the thing is, i just cant go around being a cunt to girls. i like them tooooooooooooooooooo much...

hehe

yeah you can get girls quicker if your an asshole...im not denying that...but all you get is stupid bitches...

but i know this is gonna sound very CORNY and cliche but just be yourself...if one girl doesnt like you for it then another one will. dont put up an act and be someone your not...wow fine i give you all permission to laugh at me not that you needed it in the first place

Archived