Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
M.I.L.E.KING

changing names

sorry for startin such a shity tread i just want to change my name to MRES and i wanted to ask u people if u know of someone writing this name...if not just let me no ...thanx

wrong forum dude, and yeah probably but then every tag is taken anyway.

If your not biting style I guess it's ok, but I've had to change my name a few times, but I could care less now I just do my own thing.

Originally posted by silent_j5

If your not biting style I guess it's ok, but I've had to change my name a few times, but I could care less now I just do my own thing.

thats exactly how i feel.

Does anyone write hiphoprhinocerosfromcompton? thanks i was just wondering...

Originally posted by test pattern

does it matter period?

it would matter if he wanted to write, say, daim. that matters. distance in this case is a factor because what if that writer was in the same state or even town as Mile

:confused: :confused: Hey I was thinking of changing my name to Dondi, I really like the letters and I think it sounds pretty cool. I've never used a can before but I own 106 prisma markers and I'm getting good at doing pink and blue checkered fills, they look dope when I write dondi.

Originally posted by some_dork

:confused: :confused: Hey I was thinking of changing my name to Dondi, I really like the letters and I think it sounds pretty cool. I've never used a can before but I own 106 prisma markers and I'm getting good at doing pink and blue checkered fills, they look dope when I write dondi.

i officially dont like you

Originally posted by EveryWhere

i officially dont like you

Fuck that's put a downer on my day, I've been trying ever-so-hard to impress you too.

Oh well, back to not giving a shit.

Originally posted by some_dork

Fuck that's put a downer on my day, I've been trying ever-so-hard to impress you too.

Oh well, back to not giving a shit.

dont disrespect your father like that

lol with the dondi thing...

and i never heard of a mres... kinda weird name anwyayz, dont see why it'd be taken. I don't see why it matters much anywayz, unless it's a big name, like Cope2, Dondi, Sever, Ewok, Jaes, Sp.one, Ces, Tkid, etc.... etc...

Other wise it's fine, especially if you live in different countries or even states.

Just my 2cents.

Perhaps in your mind it was slightly humorous but dont disrepsetc dondi or any true kings like dat...especially a dead 1

R.I.P. Dondi White

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this