I'm not totally positive, but i think the new janes addiction CD fucking sucks...

seeking

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by mental invalid

wow, ill shut up now....seeking cleaning house.......by the way man, that is a kick ass website for info.......

i am even more amazed now given the fact that those doods were putting out sounds like that in 87.....i think if you had a band release nothing shocking today, it would still blow people away.....timeless

XXX....one of the best live albums period

i didnt get into janes until 93, sucked for me....but there were my first taste of real deal rock and roll....and although the new shit may suck, there has never been a rock band that has had more of influence over me then them... Yeah, I would say it was about 92-93 when I started getting heavily into jane's addiction. Nothing like being a 15 yr old enjoying herion induced music.

okay maybe radiohead.....;)

I say everyone should by the album and stick in their ass. Hopefully

everyone will dig the new sound. This will of course boost album sales thru the roof. Which in result will put more money in Jane Addictions pocket encouraging them to buy more heroin. Hopefully they'll

then overdose, and have another album after they die (like every other artist does). Which will be good news, because then everyone could stick that up their ass and sing along to their greatest hits.

:D

.....but that's just my opinion.

Originally posted by seeking

its worse than generic rock though, cause it doesnt sound like any of the other shitty bands out right now...it's got its own shitty thing going on. like, it sucks in a totally seperate way, that is unlike the sucky that the rest of the shit bands sound like.

oh well.

i blame it on perry being jewish and dave being a glam rock piece of shit.

thats my final answer.

you just took all the words out of my mouth. thanks. i couldnt be fucked to write that. ill bet they were in europe and got enlightened together and made the album. probably inspired by a certain lounge area in southern europe. maybe youve heard of that enlightenment zone yourself?

Archived