Cutting yourself.

Father John

not that its not symbolic of an obviously large problem, but cutting, in alot of cases, is neither a cry for help, or an attempt to kill yourself. infact, from my experience, people that cut are actually doing so as a way to try and 'deal' with their shit. it probably makes no sense, but whatever, i dont know why i keep talking about it.

oh wait, the whole fetish thing, thats right.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Seeking, that does make sense. I have talked to a couple of friends of mine that were, or still are cutters, and they say that it helps get rid of emotional or other physicial pain. Like, a substitution of some sorts...But now Im the one who doesn't know what Im talking about, so Ill leave it at that.

Originally posted by iloveboxcars

hahahahaha.

i like sweet cherry's story.. "we did everything together.. then one day he became depressed and started cutting himself. " ok. im done here.

ok lol that doesnt sound too good on my part lol...nah he had lots of problems at home and school so he would come over my house just to get away from all that shit...

actually i am bipolar and i used to cut myself and refuse to take meds as well. (mostly because i enjoy the highs too much) anyway, i stopped cutting myself years ago and have since learned to deal with my imbalance much better. of course i still have crazy mood swings. i dont think that will stop ever, but if your friend is dealing with it you shouldn't worry TOO much, unless you see new cuts on her arms. it's something that people learn to deal with after a lifetime of going thru it

Originally posted by seeking

infact, from my experience, people that cut are actually doing so as a way to try and 'deal' with their shit.

she would say...her cutting herself and watching the blood flow made her feel like the inner stress of her life was flowing out with the blood...and that she would actually feel better after doing it.

Originally posted by Father John

she would say...her cutting herself and watching the blood flow made her feel like the inner stress of her life was flowing out with the blood...and that she would actually feel better after doing it.

wow... lot's of past tense... this girl, she's still alive right?

Archived