Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
casekonly

12 oz live chat

i was talking to hecz earlier and we thought abut trying to get an aim chat room for the 12oz'ers to live chat with each other in, but i couldn't find anywhere in aims chat directory where we could add our own...dammit!

so, i'm guessing that maybe we could set up a mirc room if dirty or someone would be willing to host it on their compruter...i only have dial-up, or else i would.

just an idea, thought i'd run it by you guys and ladies (tease)

just goto buddy chat and instead of "ScreenName Chat 232342" change it to TwelveOunce or whatever and create it..and then whoever wants to go in do the same thing..or invite people if u got they names

just goto buddy chat and instead of "ScreenName Chat 232342" change it to TwelveOunce or whatever and create it..and then whoever wants to go in do the same thing..or invite people if u got they names

but we need someone to maintain or hold it at all times...

if everyone leaves the room, its not like you can't just make it again. And if the person who makes it leaves it will still stay open.

yea that aim idea sounds pretty cool....like really whats the point of havin a room if no one was in it you know....just eveyrone gotta decide on a chatroom name....and it should be fine from there

Guest sneak

i think its been attmpeted before (wasnt v. successfull)

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this