That new new outkast.

Guest im not witty

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest im not witty

no its two cds. one is big boi with some rap shit, the other is dre with some sing shit. and i guess they each back each other up on the respective cds

Originally posted by mr_president

outkast is wackola...

each cd theyve put out only has like 3-4 songs that are good, tops...

mr.yuck looks around to see if anyone else heard this comment. He then slowly cocks his hand back and slaps tease so hard that his head explodes all over the computer screen.

i just got into these guys over the past year or so, really good shit. i can't believe i didn't catch on sooner, i knew like three songs by heart already. i got the greatest hits and prolly will pick up this one, because i'm interested risk taking in music and double cd's usually mean more music for cheapa.

Guest im not witty

atliens and aquemini are full of bangers no doubt. but stankonia had some weak moments...although there are good tracks that werent just the radio hits. their first album ive only heard maybe three songs off of. but i have faith in this one. this might be the last album afterall, next step after the double album?

survery says solo projects.

ps: benz or beamer off the new jersey drive soundtrack is a good old outcast song.

Guest ctrl+alt+del

listening to that hey ya track....

im gonna agree that i couldnt listen to a whole cd of i. maybe like 5 tracks, but id like something a little bit faster and harder. there had better be some dungeon fam/ cee lo appearances on speakerboxxx.

Cee Lo Green Is The Soul Machine is going to fucking rokk domes hard.

• 1 month later...
Guest ctrl+alt+del

i downloaded the cd's (43 tracks) tonight. in under an hour. just because i could. i havnt listened to any of the tracks straight through yet. maybe ill burn them tonight and listen to them tomorrow. yeah. sounds good. if i ever get a chance to post on here ill write up my thoughts on the cds/

end transmission)))