The "im drunk and like poppy punk and my crew hates it but the're sleeping" thread

Flowershirt

its all about Big L and Jedi Mind Tricks around this 9 foot square that the 4 of us call home.... and i cant get get off playing something sensitive EVER. If you dont know me, well good for you... we call ourselves The Losers Crew and i dont really fit in with my white belt and fashionable clothes....so i have to deal with shit talking and hate filled insults from "the homies"... ha.... anyway... please hate on me while i rock this Mineral 7'' and wait for the next Small Brown Bike song to send me into a violent sleep ...... wait, Kreator is about to come on, the its Dark Angel.... i gurss im not soo sensitive ... i forgot what the point is......oh yeah.... i hate these guys...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I just dont think that my shenanigans deserve their own thread so i guess here looks like a good spot. I just woke up about an hour ago at 6 pm. Last night was probably the drunkest that i've ever been in a very long time. I managed to get kicked out of 4 bars last night before i found a cozy little spot that would put up with me and my boy. So as we got drunker and drunker my buddy started talkin shit to this girl about how she looked like a dude and then went about his business chillin with some border jumpers in the corner.

I went up to this girl and struck up a conversation with her. She sure was ugly and i noticed that she had the words DIRTY SOUTH tattooed on her fore arms. I asked her where she was from and this is where my story gets interesting. She told me that she just moved here from Nashville. Wow what a coincidence i just moved here from Nashville. It turns out that this girl used to live right down the street from me in Nashville. So I talk to her a little bit longer and find out that she lives right down the street from me here in VA. Now that is some crazy stuff. What are the chances of that. If she was cute i would have used all of that coincidence talk to sleep with her.

Creepy

thats crazy!!!

one night we met up with friends and the friends friend gave me and my neighbor a ride home, so we are like turn here and shes like i used to live over this way, and then we say turn here and shes like, damn, i used to live on this street, so then we are like pull in here, and she's like, shut the fuck up!, i used to live here. turns out the girl lived in the same apartment as my homie in like the 80's..... she was super cute but neither of us have seen her again use the coincidence to put her to bed...

see maybe this did deserve its own thread.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest 150's~
Originally posted by mr.yuck

I just dont think that my shenanigans deserve their own thread so i guess here looks like a good spot. I just woke up about an hour ago at 6 pm. Last night was probably the drunkest that i've ever been in a very long time. I managed to get kicked out of 4 bars last night before i found a cozy little spot that would put up with me and my boy. So as we got drunker and drunker my buddy started talkin shit to this girl about how she looked like a dude and then went about his business chillin with some border jumpers in the corner.

I went up to this girl and struck up a conversation with her. She sure was ugly and i noticed that she had the words DIRTY SOUTH tattooed on her fore arms. I asked her where she was from and this is where my story gets interesting. She told me that she just moved here from Nashville. Wow what a coincidence i just moved here from Nashville. It turns out that this girl used to live right down the street from me in Nashville. So I talk to her a little bit longer and find out that she lives right down the street from me here in VA. Now that is some crazy stuff. What are the chances of that. If she was cute i would have used all of that coincidence talk to sleep with her.

Creepy

Ima fuck you up if I see you in person bitch

Guest -MOE LESTER-

FUCK 12OZ IS GAY!!

THEY LET FUCKING DRUNK THREADS RUN WHILE THEY DELETE MY WEED SHIT IN SECONDS...YALL HAVE SOME FUCKED UP MORALS IF YOU BAN DRUG TALK IN A GRAFFITI FORUM......BOOOOOOOOOO

Archived