fuckign freindster

Guest platapie

Guest platapie

well some of you will no me an dsome of you wont but there was a time when i was addicted to this site liek i would only no ethier if it was day or night i new when the sun came up and the sun went down and it got real bad. well i am now on this fuckign freindster thing and its ruining my life. i keep comign to my moms house just to use the dam computer. freindster isnt really even all that cool and im stupid for beign addicted to it. anyway thats my rant and rave for the day and i probably wont be back here for a few hours cause ill be stuck on gay freindster.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Pilau Hands

word back?

im on there...

not sure how to find people though.

ive been looking for sooki for the longest time :idea:

fucking friendster. all of you guys are on there. i keep loosing friends though for some reason.

my SISTER is on there

my COUSINS are on there

my PREGNANT friend is on there

be my friend everyone! (i'm in a battle with someone, yea i'm a looser. die.)

it is kinda lame how u cant search for people unless u know them. so then what is the point? cant u just call em then or goto there house? well i dunno i havent used it long enough to bitch but someone could add me and be my friendster cuz i dont have any and im gettin depressed and having suicidal thoughts. please add me dephy2003@yahoo.com please :o

Guest platapie

yes everyone i am not dead but i shoudl be the way im addicted to gayster.

dee holla at me girl. i was just in vega sbut i didnt have time to do anything.

Archived