Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
ghostvandal

RAINING AS HELL

so tonight i was out drinking a couple of beers with this gorgeous chick at the port. Later tonight it started raining as hell. and she tells me she really has to go piss, so we find an inn and i go ask the security gard if she can go to the washrooms (there s fucking lightning outside). He tells us to fuck off and push us out of the inn saying "its not my fucking problem if she gotta piss..etc." so i take the mailbox and push it down on the entrance of the inn. then we came back later and i threw one of my bottle threw the windows, it passed threw 2 windows and went right in the security gard's office. I was so fucking pissed off, but then really happy :D fag

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

First off....I doubt it rains in hell....unless your a fool that thinks hell is a place where your worst ngihtmare occurs forever and rain is your enemy then yea ok. And I don't think any of that happened.

any of you guys that would ve just walked away in this situation are in my opinion... FAGS

but anyways im sure all of you would ve done the same as i ve done. you just got to put yourself into the situation.. 1 am, nothing else open, fucking thunderstorm outside, we're all soaked and after a couple of beer she needs a place to piss, we finally find a place, and this guy just tells us to get the fuck out that its not a "public" establishment..its a fucking inn..anyways.:mad:

What you should have done was take the empty box that the guys at best buy sold you for $800 and let her piss in that. Then you could have told her that you spent $800 on a box for her to piss in. Then you would have eventually broken down and let her know you bought the box because youre a retard, in turn she would end up laughing for hours about the idiot who bought a box for $800.

Originally posted by Glik0

What you should have done was take the empty box that the guys at best buy sold you for $800 and let her piss in that. Then you could have told her that you spent $800 on a box for her to piss in. Then you would have eventually broken down and let her know you bought the box because youre a retard, in turn she would end up laughing for hours about the idiot who bought a box for $800.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Damn son you beat me to it :lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by mr_president

shoulda let her piss in your mouthola... some gentlemen you are...

:rolleyes:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

well since that rage was actually a reason for the security to call the cops ,you should have just let her piss right there on the lobby floor!

GANGSTA!