AIM needs this option:

Bloc131

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Glik0

It's cool you can admit defeat.

We're happy friends now.

i metni men a dryunk ass girll athats lves damn tem the street fromm fom moe. i ' ll shee if uf d=shee rfvrrom me from mre dinks as much as me....you cccan aolnly drinknks as uchas much shes as sshes dies we wedn.

*i spe;;dedolor wrong.

Originally posted by mr_president

bitch made

Cute you watched Training Day and picked up new lingo.

I like how YOU of all people are calling some on bitch made.

So what did mom cook tonight? She fold your shirts nicely?

Originally posted by Bloc131

PERSONAL TERROR ALERT LEVEL

so when you're getting ready to go somewhere MOTHERFUYCKERS DONT MESSAGE YOU. AND PEOPLE YOU ARE TALKING TO WILL SHUT THEIR FUCKING MOUTH SO YOU CAN LEAVE AND DO IMPORTANT THINGS.

Why don't you just not answer the im when they talk to you.

i need hater block and bitch made people identifier.

so when pussies IM me out of the blue it pops up with their 12oz screenname and reasons to why they are in love with my cock.

hahahahhaa

:lol:

Coming from the guy who is scared to go to Scribble because his internet foes are supposedly going to beat him up

Originally posted by mr.yuck

i metni men a dryunk ass girll athats lves damn tem the street fromm fom moe. i ' ll shee if uf d=shee rfvrrom me from mre dinks as much as me....you cccan aolnly drinknks as uchas much shes as sshes dies we wedn.

*i spe;;dedolor wrong.

hahahaha the only reason i bumped this is because of some ones great sense of humor. Bravo. No really... this is fucking funny. I'm glad i decided to go back a few pages.:lol:

Originally posted by PROJECTPAT

Coming from the guy who is scared to go to Scribble because his internet foes are supposedly going to beat him up

you god damn right... it would be different if i knew what people looked like that got beef, but im not about to jump in shark infested waters...

im not dumb... haha...

i need hater block and bitch made people identifier.

so when pussies IM me out of the blue it pops up with their 12oz screenname and reasons to why they are in love with my cock.

hahahahhaa

lol someone should make a aim mod for those options. great stuff.

Archived