Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
AesoSayso

I think this is needed

ok i am starting a new post for new people... that other one got kinda long, ill post something in a sec im new to this stuff so hold on..

Peace

yea there we go... i know its crappy quality but it was a quick sketch and my computer was lagging...yada yada yada you unnastan.

let me know if this is ok or whatever ill post more in the coming hours.

thanks

i was just peruseing the old threads when i came across this one...imerz, why are you hatin on this kids stuff? cause even if it is a "quick one" its got skill..and your thread says ...only post wack stuff here..eh huh wha?

posted by tuckfart:

I hope you don't write aeso, cuz my boy writes it too,

ahhh DAMIT! now he has to stop writing it! fuck! psh. whatever you write..some one else writes to too...names arent original anymore. everyone get over it.

ohhh i forgot i do like it thobut plz dont make excuses... i used to to that some... that i just stopped cause its like playing yourself... if you cant draw clean work on it more, if you can spend time on it... people need to stop posting "quick ones"....

i hate it when people put stupid images as their signature, its lame, and none of them are ever funny.

Originally posted by Southern kid:

ahhh DAMIT! now he has to stop writing it! fuck! psh. whatever you write..some one else writes to too...names arent original anymore. everyone get over it.

i used to have that same problem when my letters were FATE- i saw fait, faite, faat, fat with a line ovewr the a, so i changed it to munc cuz i never seen anything like it. If anyone knows of anybody using these letters hit me back on this thread cuz i wanna know if im as original as i think or what so let me know.

------------------

MUNC

write on

ok..here is my shit...one semi old throwie that i stilll like and some faces..i only got bullshit last time i posted except for like 2 posts so im postin in here again...turn this thred into a positive learning one...not just "is sucks shit"bull shit..ya we suck we know it..help us out..bet most of u good writers had some sort of menterors..this is where we learn

http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=1678233&a=12873092&p=49555611'>

http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=1678233&a=12873092&p=49293975'>

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this