America On Fucking lies

Arson.85.ATG

i'm pretty aggrivated at the fact that i don't have ne cool people on my AIM.....and all of us here are replying to each other thru the threads.......

maybe if we shared out screennames we can chat and not spend so much time on botty chatter clogging up the threads..... well if u want to participate on our..(well My) AOL, AIM graffiti buddies buddy list thing then add ur screenname...thanx....peace........oh yea... mine is Rsnupt82

:idea:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by DorkstaR

DORKTF

hi... im fun to talk to. my mom says im #1!!!

ARE YOU EVER ON??

CUZ I ADDED YOU TO MY BUDDY LIST AND YOU'RE A NO SHOW... I'VE BEEN WAITIN.................................................................................... AND WAITING..................

"ARE YOU EVER ON??

CUZ I ADDED YOU TO MY BUDDY LIST AND YOU'RE A NO SHOW... I'VE BEEN WAITIN.................................................................................... AND WAITING.................." yo whatever you write stop being such a dickrider why don't you go out and write graffiti and meet writers like that ? and stop jocking motherfuckers man . seriously you people got this whole graffiti game all wrong

Originally posted by kubrick

"ARE YOU EVER ON??

CUZ I ADDED YOU TO MY BUDDY LIST AND YOU'RE A NO SHOW... I'VE BEEN WAITIN.................................................................................... AND WAITING.................." yo whatever you write stop being such a dickrider why don't you go out and write graffiti and meet writers like that ? and stop jocking motherfuckers man . seriously you people got this whole graffiti game all wrong

:king:

"ARE YOU EVER ON??

:D

"ARE YOU EVER ON??

hahahahah oh shit...:)

Archived