Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Arson.85.ATG

America On Fucking lies

i'm pretty aggrivated at the fact that i don't have ne cool people on my AIM.....and all of us here are replying to each other thru the threads.......

maybe if we shared out screennames we can chat and not spend so much time on botty chatter clogging up the threads..... well if u want to participate on our..(well My) AOL, AIM graffiti buddies buddy list thing then add ur screenname...thanx....peace........oh yea... mine is Rsnupt82

:idea:

dood, your not a oner....

use the search function.....

and gang keep your personal shit in the vault....

you want a friend, go out and make one

Originally posted by Arson Oner

i'm pretty aggrivated at the fact that i don't have ne cool people on my AIM.....

definately not cool by any means, but if I'm on it's bluurowse...

Originally posted by DorkstaR

DORKTF

hi... im fun to talk to. my mom says im #1!!!

ARE YOU EVER ON??

CUZ I ADDED YOU TO MY BUDDY LIST AND YOU'RE A NO SHOW... I'VE BEEN WAITIN.................................................................................... AND WAITING..................

"ARE YOU EVER ON??

CUZ I ADDED YOU TO MY BUDDY LIST AND YOU'RE A NO SHOW... I'VE BEEN WAITIN.................................................................................... AND WAITING.................." yo whatever you write stop being such a dickrider why don't you go out and write graffiti and meet writers like that ? and stop jocking motherfuckers man . seriously you people got this whole graffiti game all wrong

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this