Britney Bares All...

OptimusPrime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it was all a matter of time before she went this route.

I mean the girl knows her music sales are only going to

drop so she needs to set her sights on Vegas quickly.

Think about it... she could have a semi nude Vegas Revue

with a bunch of other dancers who do the dirty work.

That show would keep her emplyed untill she hits 26.

how old is she now anyways?

but really... someone needs to host and post the flicks.

Guest sneak

to be honest kilo, its in ELLE magazine. now im not about to pop down to the shop and buy a copy of a womans magazine. however, i would have britney anyday....:crazy:

the bottom line is that none of you guys would kick her out of bed.

and shed probably be the hottest girl youve ever been with.

its easy to sit at home on your computers and hate, but how many of you girls have a body like that? how many of you guys have girls who look like that?

if you wouldnt fuck her you are gay.

if youre a girl who says she is ugly you are a hater.

whatever man. She does it for some people, which is fine. She just doesn't do it for me, thats all. I dont think people need to be getting into fights about it. I think the problem lies mostly in the parents, because the fan base that people are talking about being 'corrupted' is clearly too young to understand what's going on. As far as they know theyre dressing up like their favorite performer, which would be fine, but being as the clothes are in fact overrevealing, and we either as society, or as individuals find this to be problematic, then I think it's the parents who should take the responsibility to explain to their kids why it's not right, or why they don't want them dressing that way.

I also feel that in some way or another performers are responsible for their influence on kids. I'm not saying that they should be perfect or anything, but I think that they should use their heads before they throw their bodies into something for ratings. But sadly that's how it works, and since I'm neither a young child or a parent, I'm really not concerned with what she does. I just think that people should use their heads and realize their responsibilities.

Originally posted by Harpo Marx

whatever man. She does it for some people, which is fine. She just doesn't do it for me, thats all. I dont think people need to be getting into fights about it. I think the problem lies mostly in the parents, because the fan base that people are talking about being 'corrupted' is clearly too young to understand what's going on. As far as they know theyre dressing up like their favorite performer, which would be fine, but being as the clothes are in fact overrevealing, and we either as society, or as individuals find this to be problematic, then I think it's the parents who should take the responsibility to explain to their kids why it's not right, or why they don't want them dressing that way.

I also feel that in some way or another performers are responsible for their influence on kids. I'm not saying that they should be perfect or anything, but I think that they should use their heads before they throw their bodies into something for ratings. But sadly that's how it works, and since I'm neither a young child or a parent, I'm really not concerned with what she does. I just think that people should use their heads and realize their responsibilities.

couldnt agree with you more

but i think that britney should realize alot of little kids watch her and become more of a role model then a skank

Originally posted by mapo returns

"fuck osama, fuck sadam, fuck liberals, im a hardcore... XAMERICANX"

its no surprise you cant spell 'saddam'.

not a surprise another fucking uptight, politcal snob got offended by a funny ass quote on the back of the new One Life Crew shirts. HAHA

go listen to some politcal hip hop or punk or whatever your thing is and get "active" and change the world. i'll be painting.

If I had to pick which one "does it" for me - between Britney and Christina A. - I'd choose Britney.

And if you want to see some really good photos of Britney, look for the new issue of W magazine in your finer magazine retailers. It's a large format fashion magazine. Black and white photos, and well done.

ETHREAD... I agree. Although Ricci looked a lot better about three years ago before she lost way too much weight. She's strangly attractive.

something about girls that look like they are pouting drives me crazy. I am not normally attracted to the accepted hot chicks. yeah britney is hot, I would not deny her my services. but normally I turn my head for a chick that looks like christina ricci anyday.

Brittney is hot. She has the kind of body that should be shown off. Fuck that "girls who dress that way are slutty and degrading women" bullshit. And who ever was making those comments about "normal girls would get raped dressed like that" get your facts straight, rape has very little to do with how youre dressed. It's a power trip not a sexual one.

Archived