Britney Bares All...

OptimusPrime

Britney Bares All

Breathtaking Britney Spears just about bares it all for the September issue of British Elle, wearing nothing but the shortest shorts imaginable, unless you also count the jewels in her pierced belly button.

Inside the pages, Britney's backside is revealed by photographer Mark Abrahams. Spears sports a little angel tattoo on her lower back and as beautiful as Britney looks in the spread, Elle admitted the photos were retouched. This not uncommon for magazine covers, what is uncommon is that the publication is not covering up that fact.

In the article, Britney showed she's still upset with how Justin Timberlake handled their break-up, from his interviews, to his "Cry Me a River" video, which featured a Britney look-alike. Spears said: "Freakin' horrible. You know what I mean? It was hard for me that he was so exploitative. Every interview that he did, he was talking about us in such an open way and I just felt, 'Is nothing sacred any more?'"

So on Britney's new CD, which is due out in October, don't expect any lyrics counter-attacking Justin. She said: "I'd never do that."

Britney will be at the 2003 Teen Choice Awards on August 2, joining a star studded line-up which includes Ashton Kutcher, Colin Farrell and Sarah Michelle Gellar.

source. MSN homepage.

:king:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Id bang it, but damnit, i hate the fact that little girls look up to this skanky woman, and yes, she's a woman, so i dont understand the whole change my image bullshit that most of these pop stars go through, what a crock of shit, dont teenagers do that shit, not fucking 20 year olds, i hate celebrities.

Originally posted by OptimusPrime

Elle admitted the photos were retouched. This not uncommon for magazine covers, what is uncommon is that the publication is not covering up that fact.

that means that the photos sucked and to make britney look better they had to airbrush half the picture...

i agree with oneeightyone all these lil teeny bopper ppl are worshiping her and dressing up like her...i dont see why...

i was giving out candy to the trick-or-treaters last holloween and three lil 5 year old girls came dressed as britney spears all having diffrent skanky outfits on!!!

anyways her body aint even all that good...i deff got more chest then her

Originally posted by sweetcherry

i agree with oneeightyone all these lil teeny bopper ppl are worshiping her and dressing up like her...i dont see why...

i was giving out candy to the trick-or-treaters last holloween and three lil 5 year old girls came dressed as britney spears all having diffrent skanky outfits on!!!

anyways her body aint even all that good...i deff got more chest then her

shut the fuck up.

talk talk talk. youre the typical jealous young girl. do you look better than britney?

once again, i will offer you a challenge. you post your pic on here and if I think youre even in the same league as Britney (my decision will be heavily influenced by the other opinions on the board), I will personally send you $100.

but you wont. youre a jealous hater who posts anonymously.

and airbrushing doesnt mean the photos sucked and they had to airbrush half the picture. god youre dumb. according to you, there are no attractive celebrities since they all have airbrushing work done.

there is no such thing as untouched photos in magazines anymore.

go chase ambulances.

shut the fuck up.

talk talk talk. youre the typical jealous young girl. do you look better than britney?

once again, i will offer you a challenge. you post your pic on here and if I think youre even in the same league as Britney (my decision will be heavily influenced by the other opinions on the board), I will personally send you $100.

but you wont. youre a jealous hater who posts anonymously.

and airbrushing doesnt mean the photos sucked and they had to airbrush half the picture. god youre dumb. according to you, there are no attractive celebrities since they all have airbrushing work done.

there is no such thing as untouched photos in magazines anymore.

go chase ambulances.

no im not a jealous girl...im not saying britney is ugly and im not saying i look better then her...i just think that shes nothing special...her voice isnt the best compared to some singers and the only reason ppl still remember her is because she shows her body off so much...and i dont think thats a good example for young girls... if a normal girl wears anything remotly close to something that britney wears she'll get raped in a second...normal girls dont have bodygaurds protecting them day and night making sure no one hurts them...do you think its normal for 5 year olds to go trick-or-treating wearing mini skirts and tube tops????

Originally posted by sweetcherry

...do you think its normal for 5 year olds to go trick-or-treating wearing mini skirts and tube tops????

who's to blame?

pretending to be like their favourite pop star.

investing money just to look like their idol.

really though, who's to blame?

the recording companies?

america?

Originally posted by Swiffer Jet

who's to blame?

pretending to be like their favourite pop star.

investing money just to look like their idol.

really though, who's to blame?

the recording companies?

america?

parents who dont take the time to explain to their kids the difference between a performance and day to day life? causing them to grow up into sweetcherry?

Originally posted by ..fuD..

parents who dont take the time to explain to their kids the difference between a performance and day to day life? causing them to grow up into sweetcherry?

day to day life? have you seen britney in much clothes lately...boy its hard being a female these days with all the rape and disrespect going on and girls shouldnt look up to someone who encourages wearing nothing but a bra because girls should be liked for their talent, for their brains, not for their looks and lack of clothing