stupid little kids...

vinyl junkie

i was riding my bike through the big ass parking lot at a mall today, trying to avoid some traffic... i'm going pretty slow, and i look over to my left and see this kid, probably 8 years old or so, and about 2 feet away from me, hauling ass in my direction while looking back behind him...

he slams full on into the side of my bike, flips over my back wheel, and one of his sandals got stuck in my spokes...

i stop and look back and he is just standing back up with a "what the fuck just happened?" look on his face...

i ask if he's ok as i throw his sandal back at him and he just nods his head and says "yeah"...

then his young mom or babysitter comes running up to him, laughing, and says "god you're a little fuck wad sometimes tony" and then she smiles at me and they walked away...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by vinyl junkie

then his young mom or babysitter comes running up to him, laughing, and says "god you're a little fuck wad sometimes tony" and then she smiles at me and they walked away...

thats when u ask the cunt if shed like to come back to your place and fuck, while the kid watches and eats captn crunch with milk 2 weeks old, and while your fucking her, you face her in the direction of the kid so the only she she has to look at is the kids face while shes fucking you, then you make the kid swallow your load and spit it into her(whoever the girl is) asshole whiule she fingers he clit screaming "michael j fox fucked me raw"

Originally posted by vinyl junkie

i said she was young, but not attractive in the slightest... besides, i was too busy laughing...

ok heres how anyone can handle this problem, take a lead pipe and bash her in the face eleven times, by the 10th time, there sheer rush of bashing her with the pipe will give you enough of a hard on to fuck her untill you bust a nut. trust me. adrenaline gives the best erections, when needed.

Originally posted by taco bell bomber

ok heres how anyone can handle this problem, take a lead pipe and bash her in the face eleven times, by the 10th time, there sheer rush of bashing her with the pipe will give you enough of a hard on to fuck her untill you bust a nut. trust me. adrenaline gives the best erections, when needed.

you just might be on to something there...

Once these 2 little kids about ran over my friend's pitbull puppy while we where in the park walking around,kid flipped over his handle bars and ate shit while his other buddy(a bit older) told us to "Fuck Off"..My friend then punched the kid and broke his nose..we laughed.The dog was ok.end of story.

Archived